Duke Alexander Petrovich of Oldenburg
On this page:
Who is Duke Alexander Petrovich of Oldenburg?
Duke Alexander Petrovich of Oldenburg was the second son of Duke Peter Georgievich of Oldenburg and his wife Princess Therese of Nassau-Weilburg. Though he had a German title and ancestry, Alexander and his siblings were born and raised in St. Petersburg as the grandchildren of Grand Duchess Catherine Pavlovna of Russia.
- also known as Ольденбургский, Александр Петрович
- born on (171 years ago) in Saint Petersburg, child of Princess Therese of Nassau-Weilburg and Duke Peter Georgievich of Oldenburg
- Marriage with Princess Eugenia Maximilianovna of Leuchtenberg between and (57 years and 3 months)
- parent of Duke Peter Alexandrovich of Oldenburg
- died on (83 years ago) in Biarritz
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Duke Alexander Petrovich of Oldenburg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DUKE ALEXANDER PETROVICH OF OLDENBURG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?