On this page:
Duncan Stewart is a fictional character on the Australian soap opera Home and Away, the son of Alf and Ailsa. The character was portrayed at first by actress Allana Ellis in 1989 and was born in the episode airing on 14 June 1989. Actor Lewis Devaney portrayed Duncan from 1990 to 1998. Brendan McKensy assumed the role in 1998 and remained in it until 2001. McKensy reprised his role as Duncan 2004 and 2005 and made his last appearance on 13 July 2005.
- Duncan Stewart: Duncan Antonio Stewart Agell, was a Uruguayan president of Scottish Argentine origin. He was interim President of Uruguay for a brief time in 1894.
- Duncan Stewart is an Irish architect, environmentalist and media personality known for his work on Raidió Teilifís Éireann.
- Duncan Stewart: Duncan George Stewart was a British colonial administrator. He was later mortally wounded in an assassination by Rosli Dhobie on 3 November 1949, in Sibu, Sarawak.
- Duncan Stewart was a United States politician, who during his career held offices in three U.S. states: North Carolina, Tennessee and Mississippi and holding a very rare distinction of serving in three different state legislatures.
- born in (253 years ago)
- died in (197 years ago)
- Duncan Stewart is a musical artist.
- Duncan Stewart is the morning sports commentator for Gerry House on Gerry House and the House Foundation on WSIX-FM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Journalist
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Duncan Stewart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M.C. Rintoul
'Mrs Duncan Stewart is a good instance of how ...
by T.J. Carty
Wiechmann MONROE, LYLE Robert Anson Heinlein MONTAGU, EDWARD WORTLEY Edward Vaughan Hyde Kenealy MONTAGUE, CHARLES Charles Montague Duncan Stewart MONTAIGNE THE YOUNGER John Wade MONTCLAIR, ...
by Yvonne Jewkes, Jamie Bennett
Duncan Stewart Related entries Desistance; National Offender Management Service (NOMS); Rehabilitation; Sentencingpolicy. Key texts and sources Cuppleditch, L. and Evans, W. (2005) Re-offending of Adults: Results from the 2002 Cohort ...
A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, extinct, dormant, and in abeyance ... England (1846)
by John Burke
Duncan Stewart ...
by Clive N. Svendsen, Allison D. Ebert
Duncan Stewart. In 2007, OHRI employed over 1,350 staff members, received almost $80 million in funding ( including ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland and Scotland, Extinet, Dormant and in Abeyance. E. Ed (1846)
by John-Bernard Burke
Duncan Stewart ...
by Encyclopaedia Perthensis
Duncan Stewart, son to Alexander tin of Buchan, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Duncan Stewart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Duncan Stewart
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Duncan Stewart of Eco Eye
Duncan Stewart lends a hand to the #savemollymalone campaign
Photo credit: Trocaire
- Alberton Baptist Church : Reverend Duncan Stewart
Photo copied from Alberton Baptist Church, 1862-1912 :jubilee souvenir record [ed. by M.L. Murphy]. The Reverend Duncan Stewart left Yorkshire arriving in Australia in 1889. He was pastor at Alberton from May 28 1889 until 1891.
Date of original: 1912
Photo credit: paelocalhistory
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Duncan Stewart for some fun with words!