On this page:
- Ebru is a fictional character from the television series Kuzey Güney.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 2011 film Beni unutma.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 2005 film Magic Carpet Ride.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 2005 film When Luck Breaks the Door.
- Ebru is a fictional character from 2004 movie Dark Spells.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 1999 TV series Sen allahin bir lutfusun.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 1997 TV series Deli divane.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 2008 film Broken Angel.
- Ebru is a fictional character from the 2007 film Gomeda.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ebru Gündeş.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ebru
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cenap Çakmak
Commonly known as paper marbling or aqueous surface design, ebru is the delicate method of decorating paper or fabric in washed patterns resembling marble and smooth stones. Historically, ebru has been employed for both secular and ...
Medical Dictionary (1813)
Containing an Explanation of the Terms in Surgery, Medicine, Midwifery, Anatomy, Chemistry, &c. &c. &c by John James Watt
See cert EBRU M. DYRAESTHESIAE. Imperfection of the senses. DYCINESIAE. Difficulty of motion.
by Mona Baker, Gabriela Saldanha
committed approaches Dialogue Interpreting Directionality Discourse analysis Drama translation Maeve Olohan Cecilia Wadensjö Minako O'Hagan DanielGile Ebru Diriker Dorothy Kenny Muhammad ...
by J. Michael Spector
EbruAngunEbru AngunAngun, Ebru Simulation Applications in Engineering Education Simulation applications in engineering education 644 646. Simulation. Applications. in. Engineering. Education. Simulation refers to a ...
by Henk C.A. van Tilborg, Sushil Jajodia
Ebru Celikel Cankaya Department of Computer Science, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, USA ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ebru
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ebru
Click on an item to view that photo:
"Ebru" is the word for paper marbling, a craft in Turkish culture.
Photo credit: La.Catholique
Photo credit: UyKuSuZ'a MaSaLLaR
- Ebru Dallikavak
Dom Perignon Masquerade Party @ The Marquee, The Star
Photo credit: Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live Music Photographer
- Ebru Tasdemir
Ebru Tasdemir (Journalistin und Bloggerin, Neue Deutsche Medienmacher) Foto: Bodo Gierga
Photo credit: boellstiftung
- Jan Mulder, Jan Marijnissen, Ebru Umar
Photo credit: Images for the Future
- Cutting logs and bars, ebru soap
Photo credit: mmmavocado
- Ebru Kurbak e Mahir Yavuz - NewsKnitter
Photo credit: we-make-money-not-art
Video about Ebru
Ebru Today - Bill Timoney on 2012 Best Foreign Language Film Oscar Nominees
Scrabble value of E1B3R1U1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine