Edge appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Won’t I beg Dee: "Finks’ sarcasm lifting is a sign it films a crass knife-edge bit now?"
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun edge:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb edge:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun edge
- Definition of the verb edge
- Phrases with Edge
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Edge
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Edge
- Photos about Edge
- Videos about Edge
- Sign language
- Quotes about Edge
- Scrabble value of E1D2G2E1
- Anagrams of EDGE
- Share this page
The word edge is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun edge
What does edge mean as a name of something?
Edge is one of the top 1000 most common nouns in the English language.
noun - plural: edges
- the boundary of a surface
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonym of edge: border
- more generic words: bound / boundary / bounds = the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- more specific words:
- a line determining the limits of an area
- lexical domain: Shapes - nouns denoting two and three dimensional shapes
- synonyms of edge: bound / boundary
- more generic word: line = a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness
- more specific terms:
- rim = the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- perimeter / border / margin = the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- outer boundary / periphery / fringe = the outside boundary or surface of something
- threshold / brink / verge = a region marking a boundary
- upper bound = a number equal to or greater than any other number in a given set
- lower bound = a number equal to or less than any other number in a given set
- thalweg = the middle of the chief navigable channel of a waterway that forms the boundary line between states
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- example: he rounded the edges of the box
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- more generic word: side = an extended outer surface of an object
- more specific terms:
- chamfer / bevel / cant = two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- bezel = a sloping edge on a cutting tool
- brim / lip / rim = the top edge of a vessel or other container
- curbing / curb / kerb = an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones
- deckle edge / deckle = rough edge left by a deckle on handmade paper or produced artificially on machine-made paper
- featheredge = a thin tapering edge
- groin = a curved edge formed by two intersecting vaults
- cutting edge / knife edge = the sharp cutting side of the blade of a knife
- leading edge = forward edge of an airfoil
- milling = corrugated edge of a coin
- razor edge = an edge that is as sharp as the cutting side of a razor
- trailing edge = the rear edge of an airfoil
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- a slight competitive advantage
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- examples: the edge of the leaf is wavy | she sat on the edge of the bed | the water's edge
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- more generic terms: demarcation / demarcation line / limit = the boundary of a specific area
- more specific words:
- border = a strip forming the outer edge of something
- hem = the edge of a piece of cloth
- luff = the forward edge of a fore-and-aft sail that is next to the mast
- moulding / molding / border = a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- selvedge / selvage = the edge of a fabric that is woven so that it will not ravel or fray
- shoulder / berm = a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- roadside / wayside = edge of a way or road or path
Alternative definition of the noun edge
- The boundary line of a surface.
- [geometry] A one-dimensional face of a polytope. In particular, the joining line between two vertices of a polygon; the place where two faces of a polyhedron meet.
- An advantage (as have the edge on)
- synonym: line
- The thin cutting side of the blade of an instrument; as, the edge of an ax, knife, sword, or scythe. Hence, figuratively, that which cuts as an edge does, or wounds deeply, etc.
- Any sharp terminating border; a margin; a brink; extreme verge; as, the edge of a table, a precipice.
- Sharpness; readiness or fitness to cut; keenness; intenseness of desire.
- The border or part adjacent to the line of division; the beginning or early part; as, in the edge of evening. "On the edge of winter." John Milton.
- [cricket] The edge of a cricket bat.
- [graph theory] Any of the connected pairs of vertices in a graph.
- In male masturbation, a level of sexual arousal that is maintained just short of reaching the point of inevitability, or climax.
- Technical manuever of rock climbers in which the exterior interface of the upper and the sole is placed as far as possible onto rock ledges and the ankle is held rigidly, as opposed to "smearing".
Specialised definition of the noun edge
Glossary of sports
an advantage over somebody, e.g. a competitor (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
part of some sport equipment used in winter sports: in alpine skiing the steel sides on the outside of the ski's running bases; appropriate use of the inside edge of the bottom ski and the outside edge of the upper ski are essential for successful and effective turning. (Herbert Haag & Gerald Haag. 2003. Dictionary. Sport, Physical Education, Sport Science. Kiel, Institut für Sport und Sportwissenschaften)
Glossary of sports / figure skating
each skate blade has two edges, one on each side of the groove in the center, the inside edge and the outside edge, and each edge is divided into two sections, forward and back. On most maneuvers, specific edges are supposed to be used. For example, the specifications for the Axel call for a takeoff from the forward inside edge and a landing on the back outside edge of the opposite foot
Definition of the verb edge
What does edge mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: edged | edging | edges
- advance slowly, as if by inches
- provide with a border or edge
- example: edge the tablecloth with embroidery
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula [Agent - being] [Verb] [Destination] Jessica sprayed the wall | Leslie staffed the store [Agent - being] [Verb] [Destination] in [Theme] Leigh swaddled the baby in blankets [Agent - being] [Verb] [Destination] with [Theme] Leslie staffed the store with employees [Theme - concrete object] [Verb] [Destination] The employees staffed the store
Verbs of Putting (with the same syntax): adorn, anoint, bandage, bathe, bestrew, bind, blanket, block, blot, bombard, carpet, choke, cloak, clog, clutter, coat, contaminate, cover, dam, dapple, deck, decorate, deluge, dirty, disguise, dot, douse, drench, embellish, emblazon, encircle, encrust, endow, enrich, entangle, face, festoon, fill, fleck, flood, frame, garland, garnish, gild, grace, imbue, impregnate, infect, inject, inlay, interlace, interlard, interleave, intersperse, interweave, inundate, lard, lash, line, litter, mask, mottle, ornament, pad, panel, pave, plate, plug, replenish, riddle, ring, ripple, robe, saturate, season, shroud, smother, soak, soil, speckle, splotch, spot, staff, stipple, stop up, stud, suffuse, sully, surround, swaddle, swathe, taint, tile, trim, veil, vein.
- lexical domain: Possession - verbs of buying, selling, owning
- synonym of edge: border
- more generic words: furnish / provide / render / supply = give something useful or necessary to
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula [Theme 1 - concrete object] [Verb] [Theme 2] Italy borders France
Verbs of Existence (with the same syntax): bestride, blanket, border, bound, bracket, bridge, cap, circle, cloak, contain, cover, encircle, enclose, encompass, engulf, envelop, fence, fill, flank, follow, frame, head, hug, line, neighbor, overcast, overhang, precede, rim, ring, skirt, span, straddle, support, surmount, surround, top, traverse, underlie, wreathe.
- lexical domain: Contact - verbs of touching, hitting, tying, digging
- synonyms of edge: abut / adjoin / border / butt / butt against / butt on / march
- more generic words: adjoin / contact / meet / touch = be in direct physical contact with
- more specific words: neighbour / neighbor = be located near or adjacent to
- provide with an edge
Alternative definition of the verb edge
- [transitive] To move an object slowly and carefully in a particular direction.
- [intransitive] To move slowly and carefully in a particular direction.
- (cricket) [transitive] To hit the ball with an edge of the bat, causing a fine deflection.
- [transitive] To trim the margin of a lawn where the grass meets the sidewalk, usually with an electric or gas-powered lawn edger.
- [transitive] To furnish with an edge; to construct an edging.
Specialised definition of the verb edge
Glossary of sports
to move gradually sideways, or make something move in this direction by pushing it (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
to strike a ball or other object with the edge of a cricket bat (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
to put weight down on the outer or inner side of a ski so that its edge cuts into the snow (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
Glossary of sports / cricket
if a batsman edges the ball, he gets a slight touch to it from the edge of his bat (2005. Chambers Sports Factfinder. Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd)
- Edge: Adam Joseph Copeland is a Canadian actor and retired professional wrestler. He is best known for his time with WWE under the ring name Edge.
- also known as Rated-R Superstar, The Rated–R Superstar, Adam Impact, Adam Joseph Copeland, King Edge the Awesome, The Master Manipulator, Damon Stryker, The Ultimate Opportunist, Mr. Money in the Bank, Sexton Hardcastle, Edge Adam Copeland, adam_copeland, Conquistador Uno, Damon Striker, Adam Copeland, Sexton Hardcastle III, The Rated R Superstar
- born on (41 years ago) in Orangeville, child of Judy Copeland
- nationality: Canada
- education: Humber College
- profession: Wrestler, actor
- TV series:
- official website: www.wwe.com/superstars/edge
- Edge a.k.a. The Edge: David Howell Evans, more widely known by his stage name The Edge, is a British-born Irish musician, songwriter and singer best known as the guitarist, keyboardist and vocalist of the rock band U2. A member of the group since its inception, he has recorded 12 studio albums with the band as well as one solo record. As a guitarist, The Edge has crafted a minimalistic and textural style of playing. His use of a rhythmic delay effect yields a distinctive ambient, chiming sound that has become a signature of U2's music.
- read more about The Edge
- Edge a.k.a. DJ Edge is a musician, composer, and disc jockey.
- read more about DJ Edge (musical artist)
- Edge a.k.a. EJ Assi is an actor.
- read more about EJ Assi (actor)
- Edge a.k.a. Egidio Tari is an actor.
- read more about Egidio Tari (actor)
- Edge was an actor.
- Edge is a musical group.
- albums: "Sarcastic Fringeheads", "Suction 8"
- Edge is a "World Rock" band from Houston, Texas. The band is a mutli-cultural, multi-lingual fusion of rock music. Combined all 4 members represent Spanish, Dutch, Persian, Cuban, Greek, Puerto Rican and African roots. Considering the members of Edge's backgrounds growing up in the United States and trying to connect with their roots, they have decided music is the best way to reach out to the world. Music crosses all boundaries and can not be held from anyone, even those in places that are told to not listen. We hope our message reaches your hearts, spirits and minds. Edge hopes you get the chill for no reason when hearing their songs and whatever message you gain from them is the correct interpretation, because art is for the people, by the people. It should be shared and it should be a revolution in itself. Edge's music is intended to bring on some sort of emotion and to stray from the super-ficial shallow tendencies that ruin societies and create sheep in lieu of citizens. Edge creates songs about love, hate and everything that spawns from these emotions.
There are other groups with in their name, like On Edge, 3rd Edge, Soul Edge, Angel Edge, Edens Edge, Stone Edge, Cradle Edge, Double Edge, Eden's Edge, Jagged Edge, Pike's Edge, Razors Edge, Tangle Edge, Cutting edge, Cutting-Edge, Edge of Dawn, Edge of Haze, Heavens Edge, Janison Edge.
Edge is a publisher.
Edge is a fictional character from the 2010 film The John Cena Experience, TV programs ECW, Saturday Night's Main Event, WWE Superstars, and the TV movie WrestleMania 2000.
- also known as Conquistador II
- in films:
"Edge" is a play by Paul Alexander.
- "Edge" a.k.a. "The Edge" is a 1997 American survival drama film directed by Lee Tamahori and starring Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. Bart the Bear, a trained Kodiak Bear known for appearances in several Hollywood movies, also appears in the film as a vicious grizzly; this was one of his last film roles.
- also known as Infruntarea, Τέρμα Θεού, 殺與捕
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- producer: Art Linson
- executive producer: Lloyd Phillips
- production design by Wolf Kroeger
- art direction by Richard Harrison
- written by David Mamet
- Anthony Hopkins as Charles Morse
- Alec Baldwin as Robert Green
- Elle Macpherson as Mickey Morse
- Harold Perrineau as Stephen
- Bart the Bear as The Bear
- L. Q. Jones as Styles
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Ginny
- David Lindstedt as James
- Gordon Tootoosis as Jack Hawk
- Eli Gabay as Jet Pilot
- Mark Kiely as Mechanic
- Kelsa Kinsley as Reporter #3
- Brian Arnold as Reporter #1
- Larry Musser as Amphibian Pilot
- Bob Boyd as Reporter #2
- Randy Birch
- Larry Lefebvre
- Brian Steele as The Bear
- casting by Donna Isaacson
- cinematography by Donald McAlpine
- edited by Neil Travis
- music by Jerry Goldsmith
- costume design by Julie Weiss
- set decoration by Janice Blackie-Goodine
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Adventure Film, Drama
- tagline: They were fighting over a woman when the plane went down. Now, their only chance for survival is...
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (18 years ago)
- Edge a.k.a. The Edge of Night is an American television mystery series/soap opera produced by Procter & Gamble. It debuted on CBS on April 2, 1956, and ran as a live broadcast on that network for most of its run until November 28, 1975; the series then moved to ABC, where it aired from December 1, 1975, until December 28, 1984. 7,420 episodes were produced, of which some 1,800 are available for syndication.
- read more about The Edge of Night
- "Edge" is a 2010 drama film written and directed by Carol Morley.
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Drama
- released in (5 years ago)
"Edge" is a puzzle game developed by Mobigame for the iOS devices. Originally released on the iTunes App Store in December 2008, it has been removed and re-added to the store multiple times due to a trademark dispute with Tim Langdell of Edge Games, concerning the use of the word "Edge" in the title. The game was released on PlayStation Minis in Europe and Australia on December 2, 2010 and September 20, 2011 in North America. The game was released on Steam on August 11, 2011 and on Android along with Edge Extended on January 31, 2012, as part of the first Android Humble Indie Bundle, followed by a release on Wii U on November 21, 2013. Edge was also released for the Nintendo 3DS on December 26, 2013.
- also known as Edge by Mobigame, Edgy
- mode: Single-player video game
- developers: Two Tribes B.V., Mobigame
- genres: Puzzle game, Platform game, Action game
- publisher: Mobigame
- released in (7 years ago)
- official website: www.mobigame.net
- "Edge" is a musical album of Simon Périn, Matthieu Malot, Jérémie Périn, Richard Malot, Romain Gauthier, video game soundtrack.
- also known as Edge Official Soundtrack, Edge: Sweet Music From the Game, Edge - Sweet Music from the Game
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Edge" is an album by Daryl Braithwaite released in late 1988. It reached No. 1 on the Australian ARIA Charts for 3 weeks in 1989.
- "edge" is a composition.
- also known as edge (TV edit), edge (karaoke)
- music and lyrics by Yuki Kajiura
- "Edge" is the third studio album by the Finnish band Reflexion. It was recorded at Mastervox, State Railroad and Park Street Studios, mixed by Hiili Hiilesmaa at Coalhole and mastered at Chartmakers by Svante Forsback.
- "edge" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Yasutaka Nakata
- "edge" is a musical single of See-Saw.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "Edge" is a musical album of Lenny White.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Edge" is a musical album of Holly Near.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Edge" is a musical album of slowEarth.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Edge" is a musical single of Stone the Crow.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Edge" is a composition.
- music by Aaron Gilbert
- Edge is a civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. The parish includes Edge Hall and Edge Green.
- Edge a.k.a. Eisenach Kindel Airport is an Airport in Germany.
There are other places with in their name, like Edge Hill, Edge Lane, Gilt Edge, Gilt-Edge, Brown Edge, Knife Edge, Knife-Edge, River Edge, Snods Edge, Nether Edge, Rivers Edge, Rushup Edge, Edge Theatre, River's Edge, Alderley Edge, Close to the Edge, Wotton-under-Edge, River’s Edge Trail, Chiltern Edge School.
- EDGE: Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution is a digital mobile phone technology that allows improved data transmission rates as a backward-compatible extension of GSM. EDGE is considered a pre-3G radio technology and is part of ITU's 3G definition. EDGE was deployed on GSM networks beginning in 2003 – initially by Cingular in the United States.
- also known as Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution
- Edge is a multi-format video game magazine published by Future plc in the United Kingdom, which publishes 13 issues of the magazine per year. It is known for its industry contacts, editorial stance, distinctive anonymous third-person writing style, yearly awards and longevity.
- official website: www.edge-online.com
- Edge is a brand of shaving gel manufactured by Energizer Holdings. Introduced in 1970, the line includes Sensitive Skin, Extra Moisturizing, Extra Protection, Ultra Sensitive, Clean and Refreshing, and Soothing Aloe.
- official website: www.edgeshave.com
- Edge Foundation, commonly referred to as 'Edge', is an independent education foundation, dedicated to raising the status of practical and vocational learning in the UK. Its aim is for young people to have the opportunity to achieve their potential, to ensure that the UK’s future workforce is equipped with the skills to succeed.
- Edge is a 2003 theater production of the play by Paul Alexander.
- award: - Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Solo Performance nomination for Angelica Page
- Edge is a 1992 News & Documentary Emmy Award tv program aired in USA.
- country: United States of America
- award: - News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational or Cultural Programming - Segments (Chicago Art Institute)
Phrases with Edge
Phrases starting with the word Edge:
Phrases ending with the word Edge:
- On Edge
- Toe Edge
- Top Edge
- Drip Edge
- fore edge
- Free Edge
- Hoary Edge
- knife edge
- razor edge
- Bottom Edge
- deckle edge
Other phrase containing the word Edge:
View more phrases with the word Edge in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Edge
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mechanics of Fluids (2008)
by Uche Oteh
The leading edge is the most forward point on the mean camber line, while the trailing edge is the most rearward point on the mean camber line. The desired length of the airfoil section is determined by placing the leading and trailing ...
by Michele Leonardi Darby
A sharp cutting edge is a line without width; a dull cutting edge is a rounded surface 2.
Du Moulin to Franklin
EDGE (F. The Alabama and the Kearsarge. An Account of the Naval Engagement in the British Channel, on Sunday, June 19th, 1864, from Information furnished to the Writer by the Wounded and Paroled Prisoners of the Confederate ...
Encyclopedia of Multimedia (2008)
by Borko Furht
Edge Detection. Figure 1. Color edge detection: (a) color image, (b) corresponding edge map. End-to-End Security for Multimedia Adaptation. Figure 3. Scrambled predicted coded ...
Comprehending a Concise View of the Latest Discoveries, Inventions, and Improvements, Chiefly Applicable to Rural and Domestic Economy. Together with Descriptions of the Most Interesting Objects of Nature and Art; the History of Men and Animals, in a State of Health Or Disease; and Practical Hints Respecting the Arts and Manufactures, Both Familiar and Commercial, Illustrated with Numerous Engravings and Cuts in Five Volumes by Anthony Florian Madinger Willich
slightly adherent, that it may often be taken away entire, and is easily removed, by lightly drawing the edge along the finger nail. The edge thus cleared, is generally very even ; but it is too thick, and must again be reduced by whetting. A finer ...
by Mrinal Talukdar
Eclipse Edge router Internet access to rural farmers. The purpose is to inform and empower them and, as a result, to improve the quality of agricultural goods and the quality of life for farmers. Eclipse Eclipse is a Java-based open source ...
The Encyclopedia of Wood (2007)
by U S Dept of Agriculture
surfaced dry; lumber ≤ 19% moisture content per ALS for softwood square edge Select or Select grade square edge and sound slash or flat grain surfaced green; lumber unseasoned, >19% moisture content per ALS for softwood sapwood, ...
Volume 43 - Process Control: Feedback Simulation to Process Optimization by John J. McKetta Jr
Accuracy deteriorates significantly for the square edged plate at Reynolds numbers below 10.000; the quadrant edge or conic edge is better suited to these lower velocity, higher viscosity situations. The eccentric and segmental orifices were ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Edge
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Edge
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Edge
Click on an item to play that video:
- Edge Meaning
Video shows what edge means. The boundary line of a surface.. A one-dimensional face of a polytope. In particular, the joining line between two vertices of a ...
- Quilting Terminology - Selvedge Edge
- Toe edge Meaning
Video shows what toe edge means. The sharp edge on the long side of a snowboard closest to one's toes, regardless of which way one if facing (up-mountain or ...
- Hubsan X4 H107C indoors in edge definition
- Stone Thrown from Edge of Cliff: Physics Homework - Explanation and Answer
Problem: A stone is thrown upward from the edge of a cliff, reaches its maximum height, and then falls down into the valley below. A) Construct a graph ...
- Free edge Meaning
Video shows what free edge means. The part of a nail, such as a fingernail or toenail, that extends past the flesh of the finger or toe. Free edge Meaning. How to ...
- VLSI Academy - L4 Generated Clock Definition Using Shifted Edge
Learning becomes Fun.. When tedious & difficult topics like Chip Design are explained in simple n creative [email protected]
- Thin edge of the wedge Meaning
Video shows what thin edge of the wedge means. beginning, opening, precedent. Thin edge of the wedge Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Changing the Definition of a Website | SEO Podcast | Edge of the Web Radio
The way your website is being used is changing and with it, the definition. It is no longer a brochure piece, you need to provide value to your customers through ...
- Inside edge Meaning
Video shows what inside edge means. The edge of a bat closest to the body of the batsman.. A deflection of a ball off of the inside edge of a bat, sometimes to ...
- Positive edge Meaning
Video shows what positive edge means. The point in time when a signal's value becomes high.. Positive edge Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Science Vocabulary - Edge of Extinction Idiom Science Idioms Dinosaurs Extinction Animal Vocabulary
Example: Elephants are on the edge of extinction. Science Vocabulary - Edge of Extinction Idiom Science Idioms Dinosaurs Extinction Animal Vocabulary Noun ...
- Water's edge Meaning
Video shows what water's edge means. The edge of any body of water, such as a lake or sea.. Water's edge Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Dawn of Mana - Edge Roll Technique Explanation
This is an explanation and how-to on the Edge Roll Technique for usage in the PS2 game Dawn of Mana.
- Grand Prize Winner (EDGE Award) - 2010-2011 - "The Meaning of 21st Century", by Alexandria
- The Meaning Of Lady Gaga's 'Edge Of Glory' & Cover
- Change browser language in Microsoft Edge
If you speak a language other than English (or speak multiple languages) you can setup Microsoft Edge to display web pages in any language you wish., even ...
- Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 edge tip: How to use the dictionary feature
- Language change to Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 4 edge
Language change to Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 4 edge ******************************************* Music & intro by Harry Hosted by Harry Management ...
- Samsung Galaxy Note EDGE how to change language settings back to English or any other Language
How to change your Language Settings back to English on your Samsung Galaxy Note EDGE or any other language if you accidentally selected a different ...
- Changing the Language in the New Garmin Edge 200 Bike Computer with GPS City
- Language Settings in the Garmin Edge 810 Connected Bike Racing Trainer
This video explains how to find the language menu just incase your unit is displaying the wrong language.
- Alex's & Tre's Edge Language Arts Project - Generational Conflict
Alex & Tre's Edge Language Arts project for the Conflict Unit.
- Parkour Dictionary: Edge Ramp | Tanki Online
The parkour dictionary...
- (Edge #3): Meditation and How it Helps You Learn a Language
Meditation has many practical applications, and one of them is for language learning. Whether while learning in class, studying at home, or talking to someone in ...
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge - Full Description and Apps
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge Official Hands on Hardware Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge - Official Introduction Samsung has said that the Galaxy S6 ...
- (Edge #2) The Huge Importance of Phonology in Learning a Language
Learning the proper phonology (system of sounds) of a language is one of the most important things you can do. A lot of problems that learners have later on in ...
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: How to Add More Input Language to Google Keyboard
Learn how you can add more input language to Google keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER...
- Edge Away - Phrasal Verbs - ESL British English Pronunciation
See also the pronunciation examples of Edge!
Sign Language Interpreted Performances at THE EDGE
THE EDGE offers an initiative called SIGNAL a programme offering Sign Language Interpreted performances for the deaf and Audio Described performances for ...
Quotes about Edge
Scrabble value of E1D2G2E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of EDGE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Edge!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Edge to see it in context!