Edward "Chips" Hardy
Edward "Chips" Hardy appears in the following tongue twisters:
- chip shop chips
- Hercules, a hardy hunter, hunted a hare in the Hampshire Hills. Hit him on the head with a hard, hard hammer and he howled horribly!
Edward "Chips" Hardy appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Did I draw Della too tall, Edward? I did?
- Now, Edward De Bono, to go to no bed, draw dew on!
- On tub, Edward imitated a cadet; a timid raw debut, no?
On this page:
Who is Edward "Chips" Hardy?
Edward Chips Hardy a.k.a. Edward Hardy: Edward "Chips" Hardy is the father of Tom Hardy.
- also known as Chips, Chips Hardy, Edward "Chips" Hardy
- profession: Writer, firefighter
- read more about Edward Hardy (writer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Edward "Chips" Hardy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Edward "Chips" Hardy to find many related words and phrases!