On this page:
- Ellendale is a city in Dickey County, North Dakota, United States. It is the county seat of Dickey County. The population was 1,394 at the 2010 census. Ellendale was founded in 1882.
- Ellendale is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. The population was 381 at the 2010 census, an increase of 16.5% since 2000. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area. Ellendale is the "Gateway to Delaware's Resort Beaches" because it is the town located on U.S. Highway 113, the resort area's western most border, and Delaware Route 16, the resort area's northern most border with the eastern border being the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean and the southern border being the state line with Maryland. Ellendale is home to the Philadelphia Bible College and the Harbor Christian Academy.
- Ellendale is a city in Steele County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 691 at the 2010 census.
- Ellendale is a neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri. Its eastern portion is considered a part of Dogtown, which also includes four other neighborhoods north of Manchester.
- Ellendale is a ghost town in Polk County, Oregon, United States, about two and a half miles west of Dallas. It was the first White settlement in present-day Polk County. The community's name changed over the years, with the first post office in Polk County being opened in this locality as "O'Neils Mills" in 1850. The post office was renamed "Nesmiths" in 1850 and discontinued in 1852. The community was eventually renamed Ellendale.
- Ellendale a.k.a. Ellendale, Tennessee: Ellendale is an unincorporated community in Shelby County, Tennessee, United States. Ellendale is part of the Memphis metropolitan area.
- read more about Ellendale, Tennessee
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ellendale
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Hidden in a Pillow (2010)
by Brenda Croan
The School is called Ellendale. The School has only one big room and only one Teacher. The Teacher teaches four school grade levels. Two grades of Grade School and two grades of High School. The teacher's name is Mrs. Pickle. The two ...
Ellendale is a thriving town and county-seat. located in the heart of the James River Valley, the finest agricultural section £'' N: # £ is #. eightpage a large circulation, and is a t-class | £ medium. C - The Press PARAGOULD, ARKANSAS. P. w.
Ellendale is a community of about 1,550 on the border between North and South Dakota. It was founded in 1881 in anticipation of the Milwaukee Road Railroad. It was the first white settlement in the county and. as the first stop on the railroad ...
by Geological Survey (U.S.)
Mox El Late, Colo Ellen, Kans Ellendale, Del.
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
See Ellendale. ..See Hope.
by Chad Brand, Archie England, Charles W. Draper
Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama Ellenburg, Dale Pastor, Ellendale Baptist Church, Bartlett, Tennessee Ellis, BobR.Prof. of OT& Hebrew, Logsdon School of Theology. HardinSimmons University, Abilene, Texas Ellis, TerenceB.
by Albert G. Mackey
41; Ellendale, No. 49; Sanborn, No. 51; Wahpeton, No. 58; North Star, No. 59; Minto, No.
Dictionary of Food (2009)
International Food and Cooking Terms from A to Z by Charles Sinclair
See alsoful medames2 elg Norway Elk eliche ItalyPasta twistsratherlikefusilli Ellendale Australia An important mandarin from Australia with a very juicy high quality fleshwhich issweetand tasty.Now also grownin South America. elmo ...
by Tom Savage
Yampa Warren County Banner Bellemont Belmont Center Clarkson Conger Cool Derrough Dorrville Dudley Economy Ellendale Felix Ford Ft. Plain Friend's Grove Green Bush Hackney's Grove Hammondsburgh Handsome View Irish Grove ...
Encyclopedia of California (1999)
by Nancy Capace, Somerset Publishers, Incorporated
Ellendale, Thirtieth Ave., ...
by Douglas M. Considine
Beauty, Emperor, Ellendale. Grapefruits: Marsh, Wheeny. Lemons: Grown principally in the Gosford-Sydney area. BRAZIL Principal area is in State of São Paulo. Interior plateau stretches from Campinas to Bebedours. Oranges: Valencia, St.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ellendale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ellendale
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Ellendale Pool
Photo credit: Eric Titcombe
- Ellendale, North Dakota
Photo credit: afiler
- Riversun Australian Ellendale Orange
Delicious orange from Australia.
Photo credit: Adam Pieniazek
- Ellendale's restaurant
Photo credit: somegeekintn
- Ellendale, North Dakota
Photo credit: afiler
- Ellendale Intersection
Photo credit: pasa47
Scrabble value of E1L1L1E1N1D2A1L1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ellendale to see it in context!