On this page:
- Definition of the adjective entangled
- Definition of the verb entangled
- Phrases with Entangled
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Entangled
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Entangled
- Photos about Entangled
- Quotes about Entangled
- Scrabble value of E1N1T1A1N1G2L1E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective entangled
What does entangled mean as an attribute of a noun?
- deeply involved especially in something complicated
- twisted together in a tangled mass
- example: toiled through entangled growths of mesquite
- similar: tangled
- involved in difficulties
- similar: unfree
Alternative definition of the adjective entangled
- tangled or twisted together
- confused or complicated
- [physics] (of two quantum states) correlated, even though physically separated
Definition of the verb entangled
What does entangled mean as a doing word?
- past of entangle
- "Entangled" is a song by Genesis, recorded in November 1975 at Trident Studios, London for inclusion on the album A Trick of the Tail. It is the second track on the album, featuring 12-string acoustic guitars. Written by keyboardist Tony Banks and guitarist Steve Hackett, the song tells the story of an unpleasant period of illness. The song ends with a sequence featuring a solo blending the ARP 2600 synthesizer and the choir section on Tony Banks' Mellotron. According to Banks, "Entangled" was a combination of a song fragment that Hackett had written in 6/8 but didn't yet have a chorus or a definitive direction, with a previously unused piece of music Banks had written that was also in 6/8. Banks and Hackett put the two pieces together, and had drummer, vocalist Phil Collins sing what Banks' original piano part had been. Said Banks, "It produced what is probably my favourite track on that album, ending with a great cathedral-type feeling." The song was performed live during the 1976 A Trick of the Tail Tour. A live performance of this song, filmed in Glasgow, is included in the 2007 Remaster DVD.
- "Entangled" is a musical EP of Peter Aarsman.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Entangled" is a composition.
- music by Peter Aarsman
- "Entangled" is a musical album of Marlboro Chorus.
- "Entangled" is a book by Tracie Peterson.
- subject: Kansas
- "Entangled" is a book by Eileen Wilks.
- also known as "Entangled (Silhouette Desire)", "Entangled (Desire)"
- "Entangled" is a 1993 crime drama film directed by Mas Fischer.
- "Entangled" is a short film, directed by Tony Elliott.
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- released in
- "Entangled" is a 2012 documentary film written and directed by Lidia Duda.
- "Entangled" a.k.a. "Mayday - Flug in den Tod" is a 1997 thriller film written by David Howard and directed by Chris Bould.
- read more about Mayday - Flug in den Tod
"Entangled", 2004, is an abstract sculpture created by Indiana-based artist Brose Partington. The sculpture is located on the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis campus at the Herron School of Art and Design, 735 W. New York Street in Indianapolis, Indiana in the United States. It was given to Herron by the Honorable Ezra Freidlander and Linda H. Freidlander in 2005.
- completed in (11 years ago)
Phrases with Entangled
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Entangled
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Similes (1917)
by Frank Jenners Wilstach
The Micrographic Dictionary (1875)
A Guide to the Examination and Investigation of the Structure and Nature of Microscopic Objects by John William Griffith, Arthur Henfrey
Fronds from the size of a mustard-seed to that of a pea, aggregated and heaped together ; filaments equal, loosely entangled, reruginous or olivaceous ; periderm pellucid, colourless, firm. /3. vesicarium ; larger, soft, ...
Encyclopaedia of Plants (1872)
Comprising the Specific Character, Description, and Every Other Desirable Particular Respecting All the Plants Indigenous to Britain. Ed. by Mrs. Loudon, Assisted by G. Don and D. Wooster by John Claudius Loudon
thin entangled in a cobweb-like membr. Branches scatter. rem. simp. Articulat. of various lengths 15061 Filam. decumb. long membran.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Entangled
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Entangled
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: bradhoc
Photo credit: h3xtacy
Photo credit: Treforlutions TreVizionz
Photo credit: Szift
catched very firmly into something, such as a net or wire
Photo credit: Dizzy-one
Photo credit: Iain_Harper
Photo credit: yodachrome
Photo credit: spakattacks
Photo credit: Treforlutions TreVizionz
Photo credit: michael pollak
Photo credit: Shehan Obeysekera
Photo credit: elzoh
Photo credit: glen edelson
Photo credit: GMaerten
Photo credit: pj_vanf
Photo credit: Leslie Veen
Hemlocks, white pines, and sweet birches, Bald Eagle State Forest, Clinton County.
Photo credit: Nicholas_T
Photo credit: Ajith_chatie
trying to rid the silly disposal raincoat.
Photo credit: Cjames Fotografia
Whoo, hoo. Its Friday. Happy Fence Friday
Hope you all had great week and are looking forward to the weekend.
Photo credit: Nanagyei
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Entangled
We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. (Carl Gustav Jung)
more quotes about entangled...
Scrabble value of E1N1T1A1N1G2L1E1D2
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Entangled to see it in context!