"Ergastolo" a.k.a. "Prison": Ergastolo is a black and white 1952 Italian prison drama film directed by Luigi Capuano.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Fortunato Misiano
- production design by Gaspare De Fiore & Alfredo Montori
- written by Luigi Capuano & Armando Curcio
- based on a story by Luigi Capuano & Armando Curcio
- Franco Interlenghi as Stefano Lulli
- Sandro Ruffini as Avvocato Leonardi
- Marisa Merlini as Jeannette
- Leda Gloria as Rosa Lulli
- Leopoldo Valentini as Complice di Jeannette
- Hélène Rémy as Lidia
- Tina Pica as Mrs. De Giorgi
- Ernesto Almirante as Prof. Arlotta
- Ignazio Balsamo as Commissario
- Natale Cirino as Pasquale Amitrano
- Guglielmo Barnabò as The Manager of the hotel
- Mimo Billi as Public attorney
- Pasquale De Filippo as Witness
- cinematography by Giuseppe La Torre
- edited by Otello Colangeli
- music by Alberico Vitalini
- genre: Drama
- released on (62 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ergastolo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1860)
Or Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General Literature
At San Stefano, the smallest, there is the Ergastolo, or prison for life, for state as well as common criminals. . - 1 The next bay to the south is'that- of Naples, general] considered asone of the most ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ergastolo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of E1R1G2A1S1T1O1L1O1
The value of this 9-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ERGASTOLO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ergastolo!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ergastolo for some fun with words!