Eric appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Eva, can I drag Eric in a panic I regard in a cave?
- Now Eric, is a Bonn U-bahn a ripening nine-piranha bun no basic ire won?
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Eric
What does Eric mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: erics
- A fine paid as compensation for violent crimes.
- Eric a.k.a. Ricky Nelson: Eric Hilliard Nelson – known as Ricky Nelson, later also as Rick Nelson – was an American actor, musician and singer-songwriter. He starred alongside his family in the television series, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, as well as co-starring alongside John Wayne and Dean Martin in Howard Hawks's western feature film, Rio Bravo. He placed 53 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 between 1957 and 1973 including "Poor Little Fool" which holds the distinction of being the first #1 song on Billboard magazine's then-newly created Hot 100 chart. He recorded 19 additional Top 10 hits and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on January 21, 1987. In 1996, he was ranked #49 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Stars of All Time.
- read more about Ricky Nelson
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Mun is a Korean American singer and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy band Shinhwa. He has also starred in several dramas such as Phoenix and Super Rookie. He was with Top Class Entertainment from 2007 to December 2013. In 2014 Eric teams up with is long time manager of 10 years, Lee Jong Hyun, to set up a new management agency E&J Entertainment for his individual activities. Eric is also the CEO of Shinhwa Company with Lee Min-woo as co-CEO since 2011, with the remaining members: Kim Dong-wan, Shin Hye-sung, Jun Jin and Andy Lee as shareholders.
- read more about Eric Mun
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Wareheim: Eric Alexander Wareheim is an American actor, comedian, writer, director and musician. He is one half of the comedy troupe Tim & Eric. Wareheim, along with Tim Heidecker, created the television shows Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, and Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories.
- read more about Eric Wareheim (comedian)
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Judor: Éric Judor is a French actor and comedian, internationally known for his comedy duo Éric and Ramzy with Ramzy Bédia.
- read more about Eric Judor (actor)
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Jungmann: Eric Joseph Jungmann is an American film and television actor perhaps best known for his role of Jain McManus in Night Stalker. He also had a recurring role of Ivan, Larry Beale's yes-man in the Disney Channel original sitcom Even Stevens. In 2007, he appeared in a Wendy's commercial.
- read more about Eric Jungmann (actor)
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Kot is an actor.
- read more about Eric Kot (actor)
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Edwards: Rob Everett, better known by his stage name Eric Edwards is an American former pornographic film actor. Having performed in four decades, Edwards was perhaps the most recognizable face in the pornographic film industry in the 1970s and '80s. After studying at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, he began performing in silent, black-and-white loops in 1969. He worked with Linda Lovelace in the notorious 1971 film, Dog Fucker, then went on to appear in x-rated touchstone films of the 1970s such as Teenage Twins and Debbie Does Dallas. In the 1980s and '90s he won several industry acting awards, before retiring to a career in editing. He is a member of both the AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame, is a Legend of Erotica, and has his name on the Hustler Walk of Fame. Among his pseudonyms are Eric Cowards, Erik Edwards, Rob Emmett, Rob Everett, Rob Evert or Eric Roberts.
- read more about Eric Edwards
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Masterson is a pornographic actor.
- read more about Eric Masterson
- Eric a.k.a. Ryan Archibald is a field hockey player from New Zealand, who earned his first cap for the national team, nicknamed The Black Sticks, in 1997 against Malaysia.
- read more about Ryan Archibald
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Swiss is a pornographic actor. In 2010 his role in Not Married With Children XXX earned him the AVN Award for Best Actor and the XRCO Award for Single Performance, Actor.
- read more about Eric Swiss
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Rollins is an actor.
- read more about Eric Rollins (actor)
- Eric a.k.a. Eric DelaBarre is a film director, producer, actor and a screenwriter.
- read more about Eric DelaBarre (film director)
- Eric a.k.a. Éric Digaire is a musical artist, musician.
- also known as Éric
- born on (42 years ago)
- member of musical group Matmatah since
- Eric was a bishop of Garda in Greenland established by the Catholic Church. He worked in Vinland as well as Greenland.
- religion: Catholicism
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Flower is a pornographic actor.
- read more about Eric Flower
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Paskel is an actor.
- read more about Eric Paskel (actor)
- Eric is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Eric (actor)
- ERIC is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- Eric is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Vitamin X (Guitar) between and (2 years)
- Eric is the husband of Monica Pedersen.
- profession: Lawyer
- Marriage with Monica Pedersen
Eric is a musical group.
- album: "Weather for Lighting Matches"
- official website: www.ericband.com
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Northman is a fictional character in The Southern Vampire Mysteries, a series of thirteen books written by New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris. He is a vampire, slightly over one thousand years old, and is first introduced in the first novel, Dead Until Dark and appears in all subsequent novels. Since the book series is told from the first person perspective of Sookie Stackhouse, what readers perceive of his character is influenced by what Sookie comprehends. HBO's television series True Blood is based on this book series and the character of Eric Northman is portrayed somewhat differently. A List of True Blood characters has a detailed description of Eric's character from the TV show.
- read more about Eric Northman
- Eric a.k.a. Prince Eric is the hero of the animated Disney film The Little Mermaid. He later appears in the spin-off prequel television series and in the direct-to-video sequel The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.
- read more about Prince Eric
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Yorkie is a fictional character from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series.
- read more about Eric Yorkie
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Evil Dead.
- Eric is a fictional character in the 2014 film Divergent.
- Eric is a fictional film character.
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Matthews: Eric Randall Matthews is the elder brother of Cory. He begins the show as a suave, popular young man, who constantly dates, in contrast to Cory's dorkier image. Eric's character changes mid-series from cool elder brother to psychotic elder brother, when he's made more of the comic relief. Eric often plays off his hero and mentor, Mr. Feeny. Though Eric and Feeny are not originally seen as having a close relationship, the two develop a bond. Eric often tells Mr. Feeny "you know I'm your favorite!" Although Eric appears to have a looser grasp of reality later on and demonstrates an ambiguous moral compass throughout the series, he still holds true that friendship should never cease and he cares very deeply for the feelings of others. He cherishes family and finds it essential to happiness and satisfaction. A common, recurring theme is that Eric is far smarter and savvier than he appears and has hidden, untapped potential, and is often impressing his friends and family who underestimate him.
- read more about Eric Matthews
- Eric a.k.a. Éric is a fictional character from the 2010 film Little White Lies.
- read more about Éric
- Eric is a fictional character from the novel Lord of the Flies.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2004 film A Hole in My Heart.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2006 film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.
- Eric is a fictional film character.
- Eric a.k.a. Eric Molson: Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film 21 Jump Street.
- read more about Eric Molson
- Eric is a fictional character from the TV series Drake & Josh.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film I, Anna.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 1994 film Professor Toto.
- Eric is a fictional character in the 2001 film Vengeance of the Dead.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2011 film Early One Morning.
- Eric is a fictional character in the 2009 drama film La Nana.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2004 film Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2010 film Womb.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 1981 film The Wave.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film Wildlife.
- Eric a.k.a. Éric is a fictional character in the 2012 film Camille Rewinds.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film Magic Mike.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ferocious.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film Girls Against Boys.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2011 film Eva.
- Eric a.k.a. Éric is a fictional character from the 2011 film Angle mort.
- Eric is a fictional character in the 2011 comedy film A Good Old Fashioned Orgy.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2012 film Liberal Arts.
- Eric is a fictional character from the 2004 film Ma mère.
- Eric is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Cop Out.
There are other characters with in their name, like Eric D, Eric Baum, Eric Ford, Eric Ross, Eric West, John Eric, Eric Baker, Eric Bates, Eric Brady, Eric Brown, Eric Finch, Eric Gould, Eric Gregg, Eric Hurst, Eric Lomax, Eric Meyer, Eric Myers, Eric Nolan, Eric Paice.
"Eric", also known as Faust Eric, is the ninth Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett. It was originally published in 1990 as a "Discworld story", in a larger format than the other novels and illustrated by Josh Kirby. It was later reissued as a normal paperback without any illustrations, and in some cases, with the title given on the cover and title pages simply as Eric.
- also known as "Eric (Discworld)"; "Eric (Discworld, Book 9)"; "Eric (Discworld Novels)"; "Éric"
- language: English Language
- Nanny Ogg
- Tiffany Aching
- Moist von Lipwig
- The Bursar
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's literature, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- "Eric" is a 2013 short, drama, war, thriller, LGBT film written by Jacob Holmes-Brown and Andrew Lee and directed by Andrew Lee.
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- producer: Ashlea Dicks
- production design by Grace Brown
- written by Jacob Holmes-Brown & Andrew Lee
- casting by Greg Apps
- cinematography by Goldie Soetianto
- edited by Florence Holmes
- music by Grace Huie Robbins
- costume design by Sarah Hoke Thomson
- genres: Thriller, LGBT, Drama, War film
- released in
- "Eric" is a film.
- country: United States of America
- genre: Drama
- "Eric" is a 1969 action film directed by Armando Garces.
- executive producer: Joseph Estrada
- released in (46 years ago)
- "Eric" is a composition.
- "Eric" is a musical single of Clipper Cartel.
- "Eric" is a composition.
- music by Gerald Wilson
- Eric: Ерік — чоловіче ім'я, а також прізвище північно-германського походження. Жіноча форма імені — Еріка.
- eriC is a gene.
- Eric a.k.a. clcA is a gene.
- Eric is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Eric
Phrases starting with the word Eric:
Other phrases containing the word Eric:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Eric
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Estuarine Ecohydrology (2015)
An Introduction by Eric Wolanski, Michael Elliott
Eric is a fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, the Institution of Engineers Australia (ret.)...
Eric is an editor-in-chief of Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, Wetlands Ecology and Management, and the ...
WTC View (2012)
by Brian Sloan
Eric is a gay man.
Python for Bioinformatics (2016)
by Sebastian Bassi
Eric is an Integrated Development Environment for Python and Ruby.
by Johnny Long, Jack Wiles, Russ Rogers, Phil Drake, Ron J. Green, Greg Kipper, Raymond Todd Blackwood, Amber Schroader
Eric is a highly sought-after network security consultant and speaker. Eric has consulted...
Eric is an invited keynote speaker at government and international conferences and has appeared in interviews on CBS News, "60 Minutes," and CNN.
Work and Society (2014)
Places, Spaces and Identities by Paul Taylor, Paul Wagg
Eric is a determined prison campaigner and is co-author of Strangeways 1990: A Serious Disturbance (1995, Larkin Publications) which unveils the dire circumstances and human rights violations that led to the rooftop protest at Strangeways.
Research and the Teacher (2002)
A Qualitative Introduction to School-based Research by Graham Hitchcock, David Hughes
ERIC is an agency of the United States Department of Education, and is a national information service providing ready access to the literature of education. ERIC produces two indexes in printed form: (1) Current Index to Journals in Education ...
I'm Just Not Afraid Anymore (2016)
by Alex Pickard
Eric is a young boy who was afraid of everything—monsters, bees, toasters, everything!
ERIC is a measurement of the ink population that affects brightness. This relationship depends on the amount of ink in the sample and the fiber type. These values can vary drastically throughout the deinking process due to furnish changes.
by Eric Bird
Eric Bird 7.9 Cornwall 7.9.1 The North Coast of Cornwall .............................................................................................................. 394 Eric Bird ...
by John Grasso, Eric R. Hartman
John Grasso, Eric R. Hartman. It is impossible in a book of this size to cover all aspects of an activity that has been participated in by thousands of participants for more than one hundred years. We have tried to include a fair representation of ...
Encyclopedia of Genetics (2014)
by Eric C.R. Reeve
Eric C.R. Reeve. B THE ORIGINS OF GENETICS From the great apes to Gregor Mendel Neanderthals Gregor Mendel Charles Darwin and the theory of evolution Darwin and Mendel united: the contributions of Fisher, Haldane and Wright up ...
by Eric W. Weisstein
Heavily revised by the author Eric Weisstein over the past three years, it contains well over 3,000 pages. Mr. Weisstein has updated all of the original material, added approximately 3,600 new entries and many illustrations, and updated the ...
The Twentieth Century by Eric L. Haralson
The Twentieth Century Eric L. Haralson. Mary Ann Caws Randolph Chilton Paul Christensen Henry Claridge J. Elizabeth Clark William Clarkson David Clippinger Alicia Cohen Nadia Herman Colburn Philip Coleman Richard Collins Nicole E.
The New Hacker's Dictionary (1996)
by Eric S. Raymond
Eric S. Raymond. xiv Confessions of a Happy Hacker no other interests; for a look at those, see Appendix B, A Portrait of J. Random Hacker. But hackerdom is defined by the community of interest that has grown up around computers and ...
American essayist, social critic Preacher, ethicist, professor, cultural critic , and public intellectual, Michael Eric Dyson was born in Detroit, Michigan, in 1958, the son of an autoworker father and a mother who worked in the city school ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Eric
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of E1R1I1C3
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ERIC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Eric!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Eric to see it in context!