On this page:
- Ernest Clark was a British actor of stage, television and film.
- Ernest Clark: Sir Ernest Clark, GCMG, KCB, CBE was a British civil servant, who was Governor of Tasmania from 1933 to 1945.
- Ernest Clark a.k.a. Ernie Clark, A.C.S. is an Australian cinematographer best known for the feature films Peaches, Run Chrissie Run! and Robbery Under Arms.
- read more about Ernie Clark (cinematographer)
- Ernest Clark is a lyricist, composer and record producer.
- profession: Record producer, composer, lyricist
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ernest Clark
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Ernest Clark (Stryver), Rosalie Crutchley (Madame Defarge), Freda Jackson (Vengeance), Duncan Lamont (Ernest Defarge), Christopher Lee (Marquis St. Evremonde), Leo McKern (attorney general, Old Bailey), Donald ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Ernest Clark ( The Minister), ...
by Frank A. Biletz
Established by James Craig and the assistant secretary for Ulster, Ernest Clark, in October 1920, to fight against the Irish Republican Army during the War of Independence, the force consisted of three types of constables: “A Specials” (full-time), “B Specials” (part-time), and “C Specials” (reserve).
by Robert Beck
Richard Vernon, Ernest Clark ( Councilmen), Eli Lindtner (Bjornson's secretary), Rolf Berntzen (Doctor), Ros Drinkwater, ...
by Vincent Terrace
Ernest Clark (Sir Geoffrey Lewis); Ralph Michael (The Dean); Yvette Stengaard (Helga); Joan Benham (Mrs. Loftus); Lynn Dalby (Valerie Loftus ); Peter ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ernest Clark
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ernest Clark for some fun with words!