On this page:
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a Canadian singer. It is the stage name of Steven Langlois, who is a Warner Music Canada recording artist. He has sold tens of thousands of CDs worldwide.
- Etienne is a musical artist, musician.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from 2012 film Les Ravissements.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 2011 film Starbuck.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 2012 film La lapidation de Saint Etienne.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2012 film Diaz - Don't Clean Up This Blood.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 1980 film La Boum and the 1982 film La Boum 2.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2011 film North Sea Texas.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1967 comedy film The Young Girls of Rochefort.
- Etienne is a fictional character in The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1965 film A Very Special Favor.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1965 comedy film What's New Pussycat.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2012 drama film Youth.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 1949 film Keep an Eye on Amelia.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the film King of the Lost World.
- Etienne is a fictional character in the 2010 drama film A Screaming Man.
- Etienne is a fictional character from Assignment in Brittany.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Dinosaur Project.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2013 film Goldfield.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2012 film Assemble.
- Etienne is a fictional character from 1933 film The Girl from Maxim's.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1985 film Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 2003 film All the Fine Promises.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 1951 film The Strange Madame X.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2013 film Paris Countdown.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 1998 film A Tale of Autumn.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1965 film Do Not Disturb.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1957 film Bayou.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 2000 film The Beach.
- Etienne a.k.a. Étienne is a fictional character from the 2009 film Tellement proches.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 2014 film Le Mal du citron.
- Etienne is a fictional character from the 1933 film Étienne.
- "Etienne" a.k.a. "Étienne" is a 1987 song recorded by French artist Guesch Patti, from her album, Labyrinthe. It was released as her debut single in late 1987 in several European countries. Particularly famous for its suggestive music video which was censored on certain TV channels, the song was a great success in France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany where it was a top ten hit.
- "Etienne" a.k.a. "Étienne" is a musical single of Guesch Patti.
- released in (29 years ago)
- "Etienne" a.k.a. "Étienne": L'Étienne English: Steven, is a French comedy drama film from 1933, directed by Jean Tarride, written by Jean Bertin, starring Jacques Baumer.
- also known as L'Étienne
- country: France
- language: French
- written by Jean Bertin & Francis de Croisset
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on (82 years ago)
- "Etienne" a.k.a. "Etienne!" is a film, directed by Jeff Mizushima.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Caveh Zahedi as Man in Coat
- Courtney Halverson as Tara
- Richard Vallejos as Richard
- Matt Garron as Matt
- David Fine as Kenly
- Megan Harvey as Elodie
- Rachel Stolte as Rachel
- Solon Bixler as Solon
- Diane Alexander as Jogger
- Tim Armstrong as 60-Year-Old-Man
- David Bou as Disgruntled Gentleman
- Rinalda Caduff as One-eyed Woman
- David Chien as Asian Dude in Underwear
- Kenley Gaffke as Hostel Clerk
- Sophia Kim as Sophia
- Anthony Kuan as Anthony
- Molly Livingston as Molly
- Jerry Mosher as Dr. Mosher
- Claudia Pedroso as Marion's Mother
- Marisa Pedroso as Marion
- Vito Razi as Vito
- Lisa Strauss as Shannon
- Debaveye Thibault as Backpacker
- Jeremiah Turner as Doug
- Sarah Virden as Sarah
- Sophia Myles
- genres: Indie film, Comedy
- released in (7 years ago)
Phrases with Etienne
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Etienne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Black Hand (2011)
A Barker & Llewelyn Novel by Will Thomas
etienne is a savateur, a seasoned fighter. Being stabbed in the back would not stop him from defending himself.
Hand-books for Travellers in Europe and the East, Being a Guide Through Great Britain and Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Greece, Switzerland, Tyrol, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Spain, and Portugal
Etienne is a town of about 96,600 inhabitants, situated on the branch road from Le Puy to Lyons, being 3 h. 15 m. distant by rail from the former town.
by John BARNES (Town Major in the E.I. Company's Service.)
ETIENNE is an important town in the same department, 28 miles S. S.W. of Lyons . It was surrounded with walls by Charles VII, but from the increased population they are of little use; the inhabitants are about 18,000; the principal manufactures ...
Etienne is a very extensive coalfield in a very industrious part of France, and so the sale of coal there is very active and...
Encyclopaedia Metropolitana (1845)
Or Universal Dictionary of Knowledge ... Comprising the Twofoldadvantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
Etienne. Soretii Newcastle. Pecoptcris longrfolia. blechnoides ...
by Michael R. Hall
ETIENNE, FRANCK ~ 101 The water is brackish, with the eastern part of the lake having a higher salinity level. The lake has no surface outlets and is fed from freshwater springs on the lake's floor. During years of heavy rainfall ...
Encyclopaedia Americana (1832)
A popular dictionary of arts, sciences, literature, history, politics and biography, brought down to the present time; including a copious collection of original articles in American biography by Francis Lieber, Edward Wigglesworth, Thomas Gamaliel Bradford
Etienne and Andrezieux railroad extends from St. Etienne, which is the seat of extensive iron manufactures, and in the neighborhood of rich coalmines, to Andrezieux, on the Loire. It was commenced in 1835, and is the first rail-road, ...
by Junius P. Rodriguez
Etienne Trepagnier; Koock, belonging to Mr. James Brown; Eugene and Charles, belonging to the ...
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
Etienne. Etienne Mulsant was born...
Accompanied by an Atlas
Etienne, St, a town of France, 27 miles S. S. W. of Lyons, with 16,300 inhabitants, and a very populous neighbourhood. This place possesses the double advantage of coal and iron mines, and has the greatest manufactures of fire-arms and ...
by Donald J. Orth
Etienne Bay: bay, on SW coast of Attu ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Etienne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Etienne
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: etiennecoutu
Photo credit: delaere
en pleine ascencion
Photo credit: delaere
Festival de Tournay 20au 22 septembre v2013
Photo credit: DimDom33
Photo credit: Audrey AK
Photo credit: delaere
Photo credit: OuiShare
Photo credit: andeecollard
Photo credit: _MekTouB_
Photo credit: yannick974
Photo credit: Chez Pitch
Photo credit: Bev Trayner
Photo credit: andeecollard
- Etienne Pollard
Photo credit: jamescronin
- Charles Baudelaire, 1878 - por Etienne Carjat.
Duas fotos do Baudie em alta pra quem quiser imprimir.
Photo credit: marcelo noah
- St Etienne
Photo credit: pjcarrecho
View more pictures about Saint Etienne.
Video about Etienne
LANGUAGE OF LOVE - Jonathan Ernstly Etienne
See also the pronunciation examples of Etienne!
Scrabble value of E1T1I1E1N1N1E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Etienne to see it in context!