On this page:
Who is Faezeh Hashemi?
Faezeh Hashemi Rafsanjani is an Iranian journalist, women rights activist, former member of Iranian parliament, and daughter of former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani.
- also known as Faezeh Hashemi Rafsanjani
- born on (54 years ago) in Tehran, child of Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani and Effat Marashi
- nationality: Iran
- religion: Islam, Shia Islam
- education: University of Birmingham
- profession: Journalist, politician
- Marriage with Hamid Lahoti since
- parent of
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Faezeh Hashemi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Family, Law and Politics by Suad Joseph, Afsāna Naǧmābādī
and Faezeh Hashemi, editor of the daily Zan (Woman, banned at the time of writing). The current state of the media in Iran is such that while magazines are regularly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Faezeh Hashemi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Faezeh Hashemi to see it in context!