On this page:
Fil is sometimes a misspelling of fill.
- Fil is a comedian, a comics artist and a musician from Berlin, Germany.
- Fil a.k.a. Eric Philippon is a musical artist.
- read more about Eric Philippon
FIL is a record label.
- official website: fil-music.com
Fil is a fictional character in the 2013 film Famous Five 2.
"Fil" is a musical single of Jérôme Pergolesi.
- released in (8 years ago)
Fil a.k.a. Fillmore Municipal Airport is a city-owned public-use airport located two nautical miles west of the central business district of Fillmore, a city in Millard County, Utah, United States.
- Fil a.k.a. Filipino language: Filipino is the standard register of the Tagalog language and the national language of the Philippines, sharing official status with the English language. As of 2007, Tagalog is the first language of 28 million people, or about one-third of the Philippine population, while 45 million speak Filipino as their second language. Filipino is among the 185 languages of the Philippines identified in the Ethnologue. Officially, Filipino is defined by the Commission on the Filipino Language as "the native language, spoken and written, in Metro Manila, the National Capital Region, and in other urban centers of the archipelago." Filipino is ideally a pluricentric language. Indeed, there have been observed "emerging varieties of Filipino which deviate from the grammatical properties of Tagalog" in Davao City and Cebu, which together with Metro Manila form the three largest metropolitan areas in the Philippines. In reality, however, Filipino has been variously described as "simply Tagalog in syntax and grammar, with no grammatical element or lexicon coming from ... other major Philippine languages," and as "essentially a formalized version of Tagalog.
- also known as Filippinsk språk, 菲律賓語
- Fil is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wild Wales (2004)
Its People, Language and Scenery by George Henry Borrow
Fil means a scudding or darting through the air, which can have nothing to do with the building of a castle. Caerfili signifies Philip's City, and was called so after one Philip a saint. It no more means the castle of haste than Tintagel in Cornwall ...
by Victor R. Preedy
Don fil is a Mediterranean species. It is a shrub with yellow flowers, with a height of 50–70cm. This species grows on dry ...
Technical Dictionary (2013)
Four Languages by Eduard Webber
Fil (m.) ...
A New Universal Etymological, Technological and Pronouncing Dictionary of the English Language (1849)
Embracing All Terms Used in Art, Science, and Literature by John Craig (lexicographer.)
PHYLLANTHEHA, fil'an-Ihe'rn, s. (phyllon, a leaf, and anthem, an anther, Cr. in reference to the anthers being dilated and folisceous at the apex.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Fil
Au fil de l'eau...
Photo credit: kate053 (peu présente)
Videos about Fil
Click on an item to play that video:
- Fil Meaning
Video shows what fil means. A Nordic dairy product, similar to yoghurt, but using different bacteria which give a different taste and texture.. fil pronunciation.
- 105 Al Fil with Bangla Meaning
- EFL x FIL - INTERCURSOS 2013 UFMT
- 105. Al Fil Quran Pashto Language Complete
- 105. Al Fil Kanada Language Complete
- 105. Al Fil Quran Panjabi Language Complete
- 105. Surah Al Fil Complete Bangali Language
See also the pronunciation examples of Fil!
Scrabble value of F4I1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine