On this page:
- Definition of the adjective fluffy
- Phrases with Fluffy
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fluffy
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fluffy
- Photos about Fluffy
- Video language resources about Fluffy
- Quotes about Fluffy
- Scrabble value of F4L1U1F4F4Y4
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective fluffy
What does fluffy mean as an attribute of a noun?
Fluffy is one of the top 1000 most common adjectives in the English language.
adjective - degrees: more fluffy / fluffier | most fluffy / fluffiest
- like down or as soft as down
- examples: The bread was baked light and fluffy. | The down of chicks that have just hatched is damp, but after two hours it dries out and becomes fluffy. | This towel is so soft and fluffy. It feels good! | The Japanese word "mofumofu" is used to describe fluffy and light animals. | Also, after it is whipped, a fluffy texture emerges. | Sheep fur is fluffy. | There's nothing like hot, fluffy rice that's just been cooked. | Tom's squirrel has a fluffy tail.
- synonyms of fluffy: downlike / downy / flossy
- similar: soft
- Fluffy a.k.a. Gabriel Iglesias: Gabriel J. Iglecias, known professionally as Gabriel Iglesias and comically as Fluffy, is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer and voice actor. He is known for his shows I'm Not Fat… I'm Fluffy and Hot & Fluffy. He employs storytelling, affected voices and sound effects in his act, whose other trademarks include references to his weight and his use of Hawaiian shirts. He has been called a "comedy genius" by Hector Saldaña of the San Antonio Express-News.
- read more about Gabriel Iglesias (comedian)
- Fluffy a.k.a. Danny Dragone appeared in the Cake Boss program.
- read more about Danny Dragone
There are other people with in their name, like Fluffy Starr.
- Fluffy was a punk rock band from London and active between 1994 and 1998. The band's most prominent lineup consisted of singer and guitarist Amanda Rootes, guitarist Bridget Jones, bassist Helen Storer, and drummer Angie Adams. The band recorded several singles, and EP, and a studio album, Black Eye, in 1996.
- Fluffy is a musical group.
- albums: "Go, Fluffy, Go!", "Fluffy Luvs You", "Fluffy Vs. Phantasmic"
There are other groups with in their name, like Fluffy Toy Iq.
Fluffy is a zoo animal.
- zoo: Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Fluffy is a fictional character in the animated TV Program, Horrid Henry.
- Fluffy is a fictional character from the 1982 film Creepshow.
- Fluffy is a fictional character from the 2012 film Golden Winter.
- Fluffy is a fictional carnivorous monster created by special effects master Tom Savini.
- Fluffy is a fictional film character.
- Fluffy a.k.a. Fluffy the Cat is a fictional character from the 2010 film A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures.
- read more about Fluffy the Cat
- "Fluffy" is a 1965 comedy film directed by Earl Bellamy.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, French
- art direction by Alexander Golitzen & Walter M. Simonds
- starring: Celia Kaye
- cinematography by Clifford Stine
- music by Irving Gertz
- costume design by Rosemary Odell
- set decoration by John McCarthy, Jr.
- genre: Comedy
- released on (49 years ago)
- "Fluffy" is a 2006 animated short film directed by Miyuki Echigoya.
- genre: Animation
- released in (9 years ago)
"Fluffy" is an artwork by Joseph Crawhall III.
"Fluffy" is a musical single of Wolf Alice.
- released on
- Fluffy: A fluffy, also known as a furry leg warmer or furry boot cover, is a form of footwear fashion accessory. It is a form of leg warmer normally made out of faux fur that covers the user's main footwear. It is most normally associated with the rave scene and cybergoth fashion. Fluffies originated in the rave scene in mid-to-late 1990s Ibiza, where they worn by podium dancers during their performances.
- Fluffy a.k.a. Fluffy transcription factor: The fluffy gene of Neurospora crassa is required for asexual sporulation and encodes an 88 kDa polypeptide containing a typical fungal Zn2Cys6 DNA-binding motif.
- read more about Fluffy transcription factor
Phrases with Fluffy
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fluffy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas G. Gutheil
Being fluffy means being too abstract, theoretical, jargon laden, evasive, and “ waffley.” Make your point as concretely as necessary and back it up with hard data from the database. If you must use, explain, or respond to jargon, adopt a ...
by Brent Douglas Galloway
flannelette, velvet, woolly material, fluffy material, soft material: pā: píth"a ~ på:pa. it burst (of spores or seed fluff):: pekw'ém - pekw" ~ peqw'. smoke puffing out, (puff out (dust, powder, plant spores, seed fluff, light snow, smoke), ...
More Than 600 Science Activities Written by Teachers for Teachers by Kathy Charner
Fluffy. Cieuds. Science skills Children begin to understand and recognize the different cloud types. Materials Little Cloud by Eric Carle Light blue construction paper Cotton balls Glue What to do 1 . Show the children pictures or photos of the ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
fluffy ̄. Possibly from UK dialect fluff(a slight explosion) , or...
by Martin H. Manser
fluffy. fluid (liquid or gas) that can flow fluidity fluke accidental stroke of luck fluky flummery empty flattery; kind of cold sweet pudding flummox to perplex or bewilder flummoxed flummoxes flummoxing flung past tense and past participle of Ding ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
fluffy. noun . an anti-globalisation activist with a belief in peaceful protest UK ¦ The Guardian, 14 April 2001: ®Fluffies on the run as spikies win battle of the streets. ̄. fluff. off.
by Franciscans, St. Michaels, Ariz
diyngi, or diy6gi, soft, fluffy. dibJdsi, fuzzy, downy. alnc'estlYSni. woven on both sides, a different design on either side.
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
Fluent—facile, eloquent Fluent and clear in speech—articulate Fluent but insincere—glib Fluff—fuzz Fluffy—downy Fluffy egg dish—soufflé Fluffy pudding/ dessert—mousse Fluid—liquid, runny Fluid—mobile Fluid for pen—ink Fluid formed.
by Kathy Charner
Fluffy. Bunny. Cookies. Materials Wax paper Vanilla wafer cookies Plastic knives and spoons Tub of vanilla frosting Fruit roll-ups Mini chocolate chips Thin black licorice What to The GIANT ...
by James Herbert Lorrain, Fred W. Savidge
untidy, frayed, fluffy, rough, (v.) to be untidy, etc.
Having, covered with, or like fluff: a fluffy kitten. 2. Light, soft, and airy: fluffy pastry. fluff-y (fluf e) aadjective fluffier, fluffiest fluid noun A substance, such as a liquid or gas, that flows easily and takes the shape of its container. aadjective Capable ...
To Inspire Ambition, to Stimulate the Imagination, to Provide the Inquiring Mind with Accurate Information Told in an Interesting Style, and Thus Lead Into Broader Fields of Knowledge, Such is the Purpose of this Work by Guy Stanton Ford
Fluffy Tail nibbled tender shoots and twigs, and ate winged maple seeds. Sometimes they found corn and oats by the duck pond; but the ducks quacked and scolded so loud that they were frightened away. Very often they would ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fluffy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Fluffy
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: CortneyRED
Photo credit: Looking Glass
Photo credit: Saku Takakusaki
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Momochi, Fukuoka, Japan
Photo credit: tata_aka_T
Kangaroo on Phillip Island, Victoria
Photo credit: 3B's
It's the softest stuffed animal ever.
Photo credit: basheertome
Isaacs sister Fluffy.
Photo credit: lwordish2010
He came up on the rail to dry off. He looks so fluffy.
Photo credit: Sister72
- Fluffy Seeds
Photo credit: oatsy40
- Fluffy flower
Photo credit: James E. Petts
- Fluffy Cloud
Photo credit: m4calliope
- Fluffy cat
She was sitting by the window
Photo credit: Silenceofnight
- Soft Fluffy Clouds
Photo credit: James P. Mann
- Fluffy sparrow
Juvenile house sparrow in the cold
Photo credit: AlanH2O
- Big and Fluffy
Southwest Airliner against a really big white marshmallow.
Photo credit: tdlucas5000
- Fluffy flower
Photo credit: James E. Petts
Photo credit: chunkysalsa
- Fluffy Father Christmas
Photo credit: foilman
- Fluffy coral shawl
100% wool from Uruguay (bought on ebay!)
Photo credit: storebukkebruse
View more pictures about Fluffy the Cat.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Fluffy
Click on an item to play that video:
- Fluffy Meaning
Video shows what fluffy means. Covered with fluff.. Light; soft; airy.. Warm and comforting.. fluffy pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
- Fluffy Afro w. Curls and Definition From Twist Out | African American Natural Hair
- Fluffy Meaning
Video shows what Fluffy means. A popular given name for a pet, often for a cat.. A stereotypical cat.. Fluffy Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- The definition of relaxing - by His Highness Prince Fluffy Kareem
- Fluffy Chassis Description
Fluffy Chassis Description.
- The VERB Project - Fixing up Fluffy's house! - 2013/11/05
See also the pronunciation examples of Fluffy!
Quotes about Fluffy
Scrabble value of F4L1U1F4F4Y4
The value of this 6-letter word is 18 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine