On this page:
Who is Françoise Rosay?
Françoise Rosay was a French opera singer, diseuse, and actress who enjoyed a film career of over sixty years and who became a legendary figure in French cinema. She went on to appear in over 100 movies in her career.
- also known as Françoise Bandy de Nalèche, Francoise Rosay, Frances Rosay, Rosay, Françoise Bandy of Gilberte Nalèche
- born on (124 years ago) in Paris, child of Count François Louis Bandy de Nalèche and Marie-Thérèse Chauvin
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor, opera singer, monologist
- died on (41 years ago) in Montgeron
- read more about Françoise Rosay (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Françoise Rosay
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Françoise Rosay (the electress Sophie), Frederick Valk (the elector Ernest Augustus), ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Françoise Rosay (Maria ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Françoise Rosay
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: