On this page:
- Frangela is a Los Angeles-based comedy duo composed of comedians Frances Callier and Angela V. Shelton, both of The Second City. Callier and Shelton regularly appeared on the VH1 weekly comedy news review Best Week Ever, the NPR radio show Day to Day and the Fox News late night show Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. They had their own show on KTLK called The Week According to Frangela, which aired live on Saturdays from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. The comedy duo also appeared in the 2009 movie He's Just Not That Into You. Angela Shelton has voiced Spider Man 2 and Ultimate Spider Man, Superman, and Reservoir Dogs video games, while Frances Callier played "Roxy" on the show Hannah Montana. In 2010, KTLK announced that they would be discontinuing The Week According to Frangela in favor of other local programming. The duo then moved the show to a self-distributed podcast recorded live Saturday nights at The Second City Training Center in Hollywood, CA. On August 20, 2010, the duo recorded their final installment of the show.
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Comedian
- Frangela a.k.a. Frances Callier: Eleanor Frances Callier, better known as Frances Callier, is an American actress and comedian. Her television credits include According to Jim, My Name Is Earl, Frasier, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. She is perhaps best known for her co-starring role in the British comedy, 3 Non-Blondes.
- read more about Frances Callier
- Frangela a.k.a. Angela Shelton: Angela V. Shelton is an American comedian and actress. Her television credits include Mr. Show with Bob and David, Grounded for Life, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Shelton was a contestant on the NBC reality series I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!, but was eliminated on June 4, 2009. She is also one half of the L.A.-based comedy duo Frangela, the other half being Frances Callier, and was the voice of Calypso in the Spider-Man 3 video game.
- read more about Angela Shelton
"Frangela" is a 2007 TV movie written by Frances Callier, Angela Shelton and David Zuckerman, directed by David Steinberg.
- regular cast: Alona Tal as Sara
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Frangela
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Frangela. (Pilot; Comedy; Unaired; Produced for Fox in 2007). Female buddy proposal based on the stand up comedy act of Angela Shelton and Frances Callier—“two funny black women who decide enough is enough and decide to release ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Frangela
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of F4R1A1N1G2E1L1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FRANGELA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Frangela!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Frangela for some fun with words!