On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun FUGA
What does FUGA mean as a name of something?
Fuga is a genus of Liturgusidae, described by Svenson in 2014.
Fuga is a genus.
- "Fuga" is a 2006 drama film written by Hernán Rodríguez Matte, Mateo Iribarren and Pablo Larraín, and directed by Pablo Larraín.
- "Fuga" is a 2012 animated, short drama, fantasy, mystery film written and directed by Juan Antonio Espigares Enríquez.
- country: Spain
- producer: Kike Mesa
- executive producers: Kike Mesa & Juan Antonio Espigares Enríquez
- written by Juan Antonio Espigares Enríquez
- cinematography by Juan Antonio Espigares Enríquez
- edited by Juan Antonio Espigares Enríquez
- music by Arturo Díez Boscovich
- genres: Animation, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
- released in
- official website: fugashortfilm.com/index.php
- "Fuga" is a musical album of Peligrosos Gorriones.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Fuga" is a musical album of Lissette.
- released in (29 years ago)
- "Fuga" is a musical album of Luis Eduardo Aute.
- released in (34 years ago)
Fuga is a musical group.
- album: "Relatos Rebeldes"
Fuga is a record label.
- official website: www.fuga.fi
Phrases with Fuga
- Fuga Annulipes
- Genus Fuga
- Coenonycha Fuga
- Thienemanniella Fuga
- Species Coenonycha Fuga
- Sphaerodactylus Fantasticus Fuga
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Fuga
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Il Segreto (2011)
The Secret by Jeremy Gent
La Fuga La Fuga is the third story ...
Theory, Practice, and Reception History ; Proceedings of the International Conference, Leuven, 4-6 October 2005 by Katelijne Schiltz, Bonnie J. Blackburn
Tinctoris's definition clearly points towards exact canon through its invocation of same solmization: Fuga est idemtitas partium cantus quo ad Fuga is the identity ...
Chamber Music (2015)
An Extensive Guide for Listeners by Lucy Miller Murray
The second movement Fuga is the huge centerpiece of the work. Consider this: with one stringed instrument and one player, Bach is able to incorporate all the elements of the fugue: the subject, the answer, the countersubject, the stretto in ...
FUGA'LIA, in Roman antiquity, a feast supposed to be the same with the refugium , held on the 24th of Fe bruary, in memory of the expulsion of the kings and the abolishing of monarchical government. Others distinguish the fugalia 'rom the ...
by William Smythe Babcock Mathews, Emil Liebling
Fuga (fuo'ga) ...
by John Stainer, William Alexander Barrett
Fuga (Lat.) A fugue, cequalis motus, a real fugue; authentica, a fugue with a subject in the authentic part of the scale ; canonica, a fugue in canon ; contraria, a fugue by inversion ; impropria, or irregularis, a free or irregular fugue ; in contrario ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Fuga
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Fuga
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about La fuga.
Video language resources about Fuga
Click on an item to play that video:
- Vanishing Point - Punto De Fuga (Sunday 7 AM mix) [No Definition]
Arstist: Vanishing Point Track: Punto De Fuga (Sunday 7 AM mix) Label: No Definition Buy Link...
- Fuga Meaning
Video shows what fuga means. A fugue.. fuga pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. fuga meaning. Powered by MaryTTS.
See also the pronunciation examples of Fuga!
Scrabble value of F4U1G2A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of FUGA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Fuga!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Fuga to see it in context!