Definition of the adjective galwegian
What does galwegian mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of or relating to or characteristic of the Scottish district of Galloway or its people
- lexical domain: Relational Adjectives (pertainyms)
Alternative definition of the adjective galwegian
- Pertaining to Galloway, Scotland or to its historic people, language and culture.
- Pertaining to Galway, Ireland, or to its residents.
Definition of the noun galwegian
What does galwegian mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Galwegians
- Someone from Galway or Galloway.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Galwegian
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Authors' and printers' dictionary (1912)
by Frederick Howard Collins
Galwegian*, of Galloway. Gama (Vasco da), 1467- 1524, navigator. gambler*, a gum, not -beer, -bir. gambit (chess opening-), Allgaier, Kieseritzki, Muzio, Salvio, Steinitz. gamboge*, not -booge. gambol/*, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Galwegian
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of G2A1L1W4E1G2I1A1N1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GALWEGIAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Galwegian!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Galwegian to learn how to say it correctly!