On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun garage sale
What does garage sale mean as a name of something?
- an outdoor sale of used personal or household items held on the seller's premises
Who is Garage sale?
Garage Sale a.k.a. Gori: Toshiyuki Teruya, better known as Gori or Gorie or Gorie Matsuura, is a Ryukyuan comedian, variety show host, voice actor, film director, and musician. He is a member of the owarai group Garage Sale. He has also appeared in drag as a schoolgirl character named Gorie and collaborated with Jasmine Ann Allen and Joann Yamazaki to release three singles. Mickey reached number one on the Oricon charts in 2004.
- read more about Gori (actor)
- "Garage Sale" a.k.a. "According to Spencer" is a 2001 film starring Jesse Bradford, Mia Kirshner, David Krumholtz, Adam Goldberg, and Brad Rowe.
- read more about According to Spencer
- "Garage Sale" is a 1996 short film written by Cormac Wibberley and Marianne Wibberley, directed by Jeff Fisher.
- "Garage Sale" is a comedy film directed by Tim Baldwin.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genre: Comedy
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Garage Sale" is a musical EP of Radboud Mens & Frans de Waard.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Garage Sale" is a musical album of The Leonards.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Garage Sale" is a musical album of This is NOT a Democracy.
- released in (9 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Garage sale
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dale Southerton
The garage sale is a U.S. and suburban Australian phenomenon, conducted at the home of the vendor. This home-based, face-toface form of selling has never taken off in ...
The Curmudgeon's Dictionary (2016)
by William Soisson
Garage sale, n.: The modern result ...
Heinemann English Dictionary (2001)
by Martin Manser
garage sale noun a sale of used and unwanted household goods held in a garage, e.g. by people leaving the district. garam masala (gar-am ma-sahl-a) noun a mixture of ground spices used in Indian cookery ...
Includes Abbreviations, Geographical Names, Foreign Words and Phrases, Forms of Address, Weights and Measures, Signs and Symbols by Albert Morehead, Philip D. Morehead, Loy Morehead
garage sale, a personal sale of used merchandise, clothing, etc. 306 garnishee who tends a garden, esp. one employed to do so. — gar' den-burg 'er, n. a meatless patty served like a hamburger. — garden- variety, common; regular. garage ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Garage sale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Garage sale
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Garage sale
This man, on stilts, was trying to wave cars into the Santropol Roulant garage sale.
Photo credit: sfllaw
- Garage Sale
Photo credit: dreamsjung
- Garage Sale
Photo credit: Accretion Disc
- Garage Sale
Photo credit: colros
- Fetish Garage Sale
Only in Darlinghurst would someone have a fetish garage sale.
Photo credit: Eligius4917
- Michigan Garage Sale
Kiss busts. Two swords.
Photo credit: jm3
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Garage sale
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Garage sale!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Garage sale to see it in context!