George Alexander Kennedy
On this page:
- George Alexander Kennedy a.k.a. George A. Kennedy: George Alexander Kennedy, was an American sinologist known for his studies of classical Chinese and the teaching of Chinese to students.
- read more about George A. Kennedy
- George Alexander Kennedy is a contemporary scholar of classical rhetoric and literature.
- also known as George A. Kennedy, George Kennedy
- born on (87 years ago) in Hartford
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (Classics) at Harvard University, graduated in
- written works: "The art of persuasion in Greece", "A new history of classical rhetoric", "Greek rhetoric under Christian emperors", "The art of rhetoric in the Roman world, 300 B.C.-A.D. 300", "The Cambridge History of Literary Criticism, Vol. 1"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Classics)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for George Alexander Kennedy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: