On this page:
- Gila a.k.a. Alberto Gilardino, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian footballer who plays as a striker for Chinese Super League club Guangzhou Evergrande.
- read more about Alberto Gilardino
- Gila a.k.a. Miguel Gila was a Spanish comedian and actor. He appeared in 27 films and television shows between 1954 and 1993. He starred in the film ¡Viva lo imposible!, which was entered into the 8th Berlin International Film Festival. He spent some time incarcerated in Carabanchel Prison because of having joined the defeated side in the Spanish Civil War. He became famous in Spain and Latin America with his comic monologues.
- read more about Miguel Gila (comedian)
- Gila a.k.a. Gila von Weitershausen: Baroness Gila von Weitershausen is a German actress. Born in Trebnitz, Lower Silesia, Germany into an aristocratic family, she has three brothers and two sisters and is the great-granddaughter of Georg Graf von Hertling.
- read more about Gila von Weitershausen (actress)
- Gila a.k.a. Gila Hodgkinson is an actress.
- read more about Gila Hodgkinson (actress)
Gila was a psychedelic rock band from Stuttgart, Germany.
- genres: Psychedelic rock, Krautrock, Progressive rock
- albums: "Gila", "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee"
- Gila is a fictional character from the 2007 film Recycle.
- Gila is a fictional character from the 2009 film A Matter of Size.
- Gila is a fictional character from the 1966 film Our Man Flint.
- Gila is a fictional character from the 1985 film Not Quite Paradise.
"Gila" a.k.a. "Gila!" is a 2012 science fiction film directed by Jim Wynorski.
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- genre: Science Fiction
- released on
- "Gila": Gila is the debut studio album of German krautrock band Gila. The album has the subtitle Free Electric Sound, and often the album title is written as Gila - Free Electric Sound.
- "Gila" a.k.a. "Gila...!!!" is a musical album of The Painkillers.
- released in
Gila is a census-designated place in Grant County, New Mexico, United States. It is 30 miles northwest of Silver City, New Mexico. Its population was 314 as of the 2010 census.
Gila is a genus of fish belonging to the family Cyprinidae, native to the United States and Mexico. Species of Gila are collectively referred to as western chubs. The chiselmouth is a close relative. Several members of the genus are endangered or extinct due to loss of habitat causing by diversion or overuse of water resources, particularly in the western United States.
Phrases with Gila
Phrases starting with the word Gila:
- Gila Chub
- Gila Gula
- Gila copei
- Gila cypha
- Gila Estor
- Gila nigra
- Gila Trout
- gila desert
- Gila Emoryi
- Gila Nacrea
- Gila Affinis
- Gila atraria
- Gila bicolor
- Gila elegans
- Gila eremica
- Gila Gibbosa
- Gila Grandis
Phrases ending with the word Gila:
View more phrases with the word Gila in thesaurus!
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Gila
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Killing the Hidden Waters (1977)
by Charles Bowden
The gutted Gila is a testament to this new way. One Pima remembers it like this: Now ...
by Joseph R. Smith
Gila is a selection from a cross of N-10 x W.0. 14 backcrossed to N-10 once and selfed four generations.
Encyclopedia of Deserts (2017)
by Michael A. Mares
GILA WOODPECKER Gila monster (Heloderma suspectum) from the Sonoran Desert north of Mesa, Arizona. (Photo: L. J. Witt)...
Gila monsters, like snakes, can consume enormous amounts of food in a single meal and fast for many months.
by Bruce E. Johansen, Barry M. Pritzker
Reservation, AZ, CA Gila Bend ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gila
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gila
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Ryan Hallock
- Gila Box
Gila River and associated riparian forest (very few salt cedar) in Gila Box in eastern Arizona.
Photo credit: cm195902
- Gila - climbing
Gila Monster, shot at a "Wildlife Display" at Catalina State Park.
Photo credit: J.W. Webb
- Gila Hot Springs
A little break before heading around to the other side of the Gila Wilderness Area.
Photo credit: douglemoine
- The Cliff of the Gila Dwellings
Photo credit: Beezum
- Gila Cliff Dwellings
Photo credit: karenandbrademerson
Videos about Gila
Click on an item to play that video:
- ONE WORD - Ase Go Gila Lord (Choiseoul Dialect)
One Word from the Solomon Islands.
- 02. Sonwabo Gila || Tears Are A Language
Sonwabo Gila singing, "Yure Yomthandazo" (Sweet Hour of Prayer). Live recording at Voice of Hope SDA Church. Fourways, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 02. Sonwabo Gila || Tears Are A Language
Live recording of Sonwabo Gila at a Night of Song at Southern African Union Conference on 12th Sept 2015. Bloemfontein. Recorded and Published by: MelVee ...
- Ase go gila Lord (Choiseul Language)
DVD available now at...
- Drum Description - Gila Crossing Community School - Az, USA
Produced during 2003 digital storytelling workshops at Gila Crossing Community School, Arizona. Cafesociety.org : Jon Robson.
View more videos about Gila monster.
See also the pronunciation examples of Gila!
Quotes about Gila
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Gila"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of G2I1L1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GILA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Gila!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gila to see it in context!