On this page:
"Good Soil" is a short film written and directed by Craig Shimahara and starring Shin Koyamada from The Last Samurai.
- also known as Kibou no daichi
- country: United States of America
- languages: Japanese Language, English Language
- producers: Shin Koyamada & Ken Nakada
- executive producer: Craig Shimahara
- production design by Gary Striano & Tom Gray
- art direction by David Shimahara
- written by Craig Shimahara
- Shin Koyamada as Jinbei Masuda
- Yoshi Ando as Michijiro
- Atsushi Hirata as Iwanaga
- Yutaka Takeuchi as Tsunoyasu
- Craig D. Reid as Priest
- Kazumi Zatkin as Otsu
- Mak Banchi as Shiro
- Christine Shimahara as Kinu
- Tex Nakamura as Daimyo
- Yuji Tone as Attendant
- Mitsuji Higashimoto as Guard #1
- Toshiya Agata as Guard #2
- Akiko Kato as Villager #1
- Yas Takahashi as Villager #2
- Yuriko Imashuku as Villager #3
- cinematography by Cory Shiozaki
- edited by Keita Ideno
- music by Gerard K. Marino
- set decoration by Kunio Nozawa
- genres: Japanese Movies, Action Film
- official website: www.goodsoilmovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Good Soil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marie Iannotti
Building good soil is an ongoing task and not a quick one. Soil is constantly in transition and can become depleted by...
Good soil is a combination of texture, structure, and fertility. Texture refers to the size of the soil particles. □ Sandy soil is ...
The Organic Lawn Care Manual (2007)
A Natural, Low-Maintenance System for a Beautiful, Safe Lawn by Paul Tukey
Good soil is a resilient sponge, capable of absorbing, expanding, contracting, filtering . . . and coming back for more. Healthy soil is alive, just like your own body! You might be amazed to look at a speck of soil under a microscope; millions of ...
Encyclopedia of Soil Science (2006)
by R. Lal
indicate good soil Soil from termite hills is used as soil fertility improver Lars Krogh Institute of Geography, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark 256 Classification Systems: Indigenous.
The Gardeners Dictionary (1735)
Containing the Methods of Cultivating and Improving the Kitchen, Fruit and Flower Garden, as Also the Physick Garden, Wilderness, Conservatory, and Vineyard by Philip Miller
A good Soil is that which of its own Nature ...
Encyclopedia of Agrophysics (2011)
by Jan Gliński, Józef Horabik, Jerzy Lipiec
Yoder also recognized that green manure and crop residue additions were crucial for developing good soil tilth. Soil tilth has gradually become recognized as a dynamic soil condition. As virgin grassland or forest soils were cultivated, organic ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Good Soil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Good Soil
Chainsaw Time at Become Good Soil
Photo credit: nan palmero
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Good Soil to learn how to say it correctly!