On this page:
- Gordon Cotler was a film story contributor.
- born on (92 years ago) in The Bronx
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer
- died on in New York City
- written work: "The Cypher"
- film written: Deadly Deception
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar Awards for Best Television Feature/Mini-Series Teleplay - "Deadly Deception"
- Gordon Cotler a.k.a. Alex Gordons is an author.
- read more about Alex Gordons
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gordon Cotler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
ALEX Gordon Cotler GORDON, SIR COSMO Sir Samuel Egerton Brydges GORDON, DAVID Gordon Randall Phillip Garrett GORDON, DIANA Lucilla Andrews GORDON, DONALD Donald Gordon Payne GORDON, E. Edward Gordon Craig ...
by Alan Burton
The author, Alex Gordon (real name Gordon Cotler), served in U.S. Army Intelligence during World War II and, subsequently, as a reporter for the New Yorker. The novel was adapted into the stylized thriller Arabesque in 1966 and filmed in ...
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948–2008 by Hal Erickson
Mankiewicz, Gordon Cotler. Produced by Jerry Davis. Cast: Tony Roberts (Joseph Rosetti); Squire Fridell (Frank Ryan); Jane Elliot (Jessica Hornesby); Dick O'Neill (Judge Hardcastle); William Marshall ( Judge ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gordon Cotler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Gordon Cotler for some fun with words!