On this page:
Gose is a top-fermented beer that originated in Goslar, Germany. It is brewed with at least 50% of the grain bill being malted wheat.
"Gose" is a musical album of Gose.
- released in (11 years ago)
Gose is a musical group.
- albums: "Gose", "Gose II", "Gose III", "Gose IIII", "Gose IIIII"
- official website: gose.info
- Gose is a city located in Nara Prefecture, Japan. The city was founded on March 31, 1958.
- Gose a.k.a. Gosë is a locality and former commune situated in the central plains of Albania's Western Lowlands region. It is part of Kavajë District, an administrative division of Tirana County.
- The Gose is a small river in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is a left tributary of the Abzucht. The river is 7,1 kilometers long with a drainage basin of 10 km². Its source lies north of Auerhahn in the Harz Mountains, on the eastern slopes of Bocksberg. The river runs towards the northeast through a steep and narrow valley, and meets the Abzucht on the western edge of Goslar, which is named after the river. Its waters were once used in the brewing of the traditional Gose beer.
- part of Germany
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gose
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Beer and Food (2014)
Bringing together the finest food and the best craft beers in the world by Mark Dredge
6% Gose is a glorious and unusual style that neared extinction before a couple of breweries in its adopted home town of Leipzig brought it back. It's a hazy, pale blonde Wheat Beer and brewed with ...
Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition (2017)
An Insider's Guide to the World's Greatest Drink by Randy Mosher
Gose is a white beer once very popular in northern Germany around Jena, Leipzig, and its namesake town, Goslar. Brewed from 40 percent barley malt and 60 percent wheat malt, gose is a very pale, top-fermenting beer seasoned with ...
Craft Beer World (2014)
A guide to over 350 of the finest beers known to man by Mark Dredge
Gose is a rare regional German style that is getting to travel the craft-beer world through the thirsty imaginations of brewers. The beer is named after the riverGose, whichruns through the town of Goslar. Atsome point in history,the beer was ...
Speed Brewing (2015)
Techniques and Recipes for Fast-Fermenting Beers, Ciders, Meads, and More by Mary Izett
2% | IBU: 10–12 | Carbonation: high Gose is a tart, salty, slightly herbal low-alcohol ale that originates in Goslar, Germany. This might sound like a strange combination if you've never had one, but it is a beautiful, ...
The Missionary Intelligencer (1908)
Gose is a town of some ejght thousand people, located in the broad and fertile Yamato Valley. This plain is reputed to have been the first part ...
15th International Conference, ICONIP 2008, Auckland, New Zealand, November 25-28, 2008, Revised Selected Papers by Mario Köppen, Nikola Kasabov, George Coghill
GOSE is a general method because it uses ...
Encyclopaedia of Brewing (2013)
Gose. Gose is the name given to a German beer style. It is associated with the area of lower Saxony and takes its name from the river of the same name. The beer is made from a mixture of malted wheat and malted barley; it is flavoured with ...
by Horace A. Laffaye
Stephen Gose Abercrombie & Kent Geoffrey Kent, David Wigdahl, Antonio Herrera, Stuart Mackenzie Retama William C.
Stephen Gose Southern Hills Seth Herndon, Jr., Jake Sieber, Thomas Wayman, Ruben Gracida Rolex A&K Geoffrey ...
by Ejub Kajan
GMT GOSE GMT - Greenwich Mean Time. See Time Zone (TZ) and UTC. GMTA - Great minds think alike. The chat term. GND - Ground. A common term for a reference conductor at a 0-V potential, serving as the reference for other voltages in ...
Gose 1 ...
by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland
Gose, 57 Tex. 41; Green v. Ferguson. 62 Tex.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gose
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gose
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2O1S1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GOSE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gose!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gose to see it in context!