On this page:
- Definition of the noun Govinda
- Phrases with Govinda
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Govinda
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Govinda
- Photos about Govinda
- Video language resources about Govinda
- Sign language
- Scrabble value of G2O1V4I1N1D2A1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Govinda
What does Govinda mean as a name of something?
Govinda is a genus of Scelionidae, described by Nixon in 1933.
- synonym: genus Govinda
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Scelionidae
- Govinda is an Indian film actor, known for his works in Bollywood. A former politician, Govinda has received twelve Filmfare Awards nominations, and has won a Filmfare Special Award and a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian. He has also garnered four Zee Cine Awards. Making his debut in Ilzaam in 1986, he has appeared in over 165 Hindi films. In June 1999, Govinda was voted as the tenth greatest star of stage or screen of the last thousand years by BBC News Online users.
- Govinda a.k.a. Govind is a makeup artist and actor.
- read more about Govind
There are other people with in their name, like Govinda III, Govinda Raju, B. P. Govinda, Govinda Swamy, Govinda Trill, Govinda Upreti, B. Govinda Raju, G K Govinda Rao, Govinda Dickman, Gour Govinda Ray and many others.
Govinda is a musical group.
- albums: "Worlds Within", "Atom Heart Madras", "Erotic Rhythms From Earth", "O Earthly Gods", "Entwined & Entranced", "Sound Sutras", "Echoes of Eden", "Amethyst Noise", "Wish You Were India", "Universal On Switch", "Resonance", "Moving Mountains"
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 1972 film Siddhartha.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2012 film Govindaya Namaha.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2009 film Horn Ok Please.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2004 film Azhagesan.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 1997 film Loha.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 1987 film Jeete Hain Shaan Se.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2007 film Anasuya.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 1979 film Gautam Govinda.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2010 film Aashayein.
- Govinda is a fictional charcter from the 1997 film Kaalamellam Kaathiruppen.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 2013 film A Leap To Take.
- Govinda is a fictional film character.
- Govinda is a fictional character from the 1959 film Char Dil Char Rahen.
- Govinda is a fictional film character.
"Govinda" is a 2011 animated short film directed by Anna Slavkova.
- country: Bulgaria
- genre: Animation
- released in (5 years ago)
- "Govinda" is a song by British band Kula Shaker, released in 11 November 1996. The song is notable for its heavy Indian influences such as the Tambura and is unique in being the only British Top Ten hit to be sung entirely in Sanskrit.
- "Govinda" is a musical single of Kula Shaker.
- also known as Govinda (disc 2)
- released on (19 years ago)
Phrases with Govinda
- Govinda Mila
- Species Govinda Mila
- Genus Govinda
- Andrena govinda
- Milvus migrans govinda
- species Andrena govinda
- Subspecies Milvus Migrans Govinda
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Govinda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Govinda. Black Kite ssp. Milvus migrans govinda Sykes, 1832 In Hindumythology Govinda, the cowfinder, is another name for Krishna. Goyder. Goyder Grasswren Amytornis goyderi Gould, 1875 [Alt. Eyrean Grasswren] George Woodroffe ...
by T. Raatan
Govinda Manikya and Nakshatra Roy 's Times. After the death of ...
by Eugene Benson, L.W. Conolly
Lal BehariDay's Govinda Samanta; or, The History of a Bengal Raiyat (1874) has an equal claim to the title ofa pioneering Indian novelin English. While the romantic and moralistic elementsin Chatterjee's noveltend totriumph over its realism, ...
by Khomdan Singh Lisam
to Shree Bijoy Govinda on the late hours of the day one day ahead of the boat race.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Govinda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Govinda
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Govinda Das
Photo credit: dreamsjung
- Radha Govinda Temple Bishnupur
Photo credit: Ankur P
- Veggie Burger at Govinda's
Photo credit: tvanhoosear
- Govinda kunda
Photo credit: Mayapur
- Govinda Istanbul
Photo credit: Peanut99
Photo credit: Spodnja Šiška
- Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir
Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir. ISKCON Noida , India
Photo credit: Os Rúpias
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Govinda
Click on an item to play that video:
- Govinda Meaning
Video shows what Govinda means. The Hindu god Krishna.. used in India, also transliterated as Govind.. Govinda Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Actor Govinda talks about the meaning of an award- Unveiling the trophy for first Bright Awards
- Chhote Sarkar 1996 | Full Movie | Govinda, Shilpa Shetty, Aruna Irani, Kader Khan
Movie:- Chhote Sarkar (1996) Starcast:- Govinda, Shilpa Shetty, Aruna Irani, Kader Khan, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Divya Dutta, Avtaar Gill, Dinesh Hingoo ...
- Govinda's Best Comedy Scenes | Funny Bollywood Comedy Scenes Collection
Watch the most funny and hilarious comedy scenes of Govinda from his rib-tickling movies! Enjoy the laughter riot Govinda has to offer you only in this special ...
- When Madhuri Rejected Govinda
- Govinda, Best Comedy Scenes - Jukebox 37, Comedy Week
Govinda, Best Comedy Scenes - Jukebox - 37 Comedy scene from movie Shola Aur Shabnam (1992) starring Govinda, Divya Bharti, Gulshan Grover, Mohnish ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Govinda!
Govinda Prayers in Sign Language
Govinda prayers originally from Brahma Samhita ancient book is a song recorded by George Harrison a musician member of the Beatles. The album "Radha ...
Scrabble value of G2O1V4I1N1D2A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine