On this page:
- Definition of the noun graduate student
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Graduate student
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Graduate student
- Photos about Graduate student
- Video language resources about Graduate student
- Quotes about Graduate student
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun graduate student
What does graduate student mean as a name of something?
- a student who continues studies after graduation
Alternative definition of the noun graduate student
- A university student, usually already possessing a four year degree, who is working on a master's degree or Ph.D.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character from the 1999 film Arlington Road.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character from the 2006 film Dreamgirls.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character from the 2010 film Undocumented.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character from the 2011 film Losing Control.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character from the 1998 film Can't Hardly Wait.
- Graduate Student is a fictional character in the 2010 drama film The Town.
- Graduate Student is a fictional film character.
Graduate student: A graduate student is an individual who has completed a bachelor's degree and is pursuing further higher education, with the goal of earning a master's degree, doctorate, or other postgraduate qualification, such as a graduate certificate.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Graduate student
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Study Destination USA
Graduate Student: A student who is pursuing either a Master's or Doctorate degree. Grant: A form of financial aid given based on need to qualifying students to help pay for educational expenses. Typically a grant does not have to be repaid.
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
Richard Evans Director Scanner Associates, UK Ezekiel Fraint Graduate Student Georgetown University Dimitar Georgiev Graduate Student Georgetown University, Washington, DC. Megan Gregory Graduate Student Georgetown University, ...
by Arthur MacNeill Horton
Odland, BA Graduate Student Center for Psychological Studies Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, FL Carlos Ojeda, MA Graduate Student Department of Psychology University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR Michelle R. Pagoria ...
by Diagram Group
fellow A graduate student who is carrying out research in a particular subject and is paid to do some teaching. fellowship The position of fellow at a college or university, or the money granted to one. field trip An excursion by staff and students ...
by Aaron Brenner, Benjamin Day, Immanuel Ness
STRIKING THE IVORY TOWER: STUDENTEMPLOYEE STRIKES AT PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES Mandi Isaacs Jackson Thedebate over graduate student unionization in the private sector has largely centered around employee status, with ...
by Peter Jarvis
graduate student A student studying for a postgraduate award. graduate study Postgraduate education. Great Books Foundation Established by the University of ...
by Toyin Falola
Emily Brownell is a graduate student in the history department at the University of Texas at Austin. Oyeniyi Bukola Adeyemi is the Pioneer Chair in the department of history and strategic studies at Redeemer's University, Nigeria. Tara Bynum is ...
by Craig J. Forsyth, Heith Copes
Harassment, especially sexual harassment, will sometimes occur between graduate student and undergraduate or between faculty and student, graduate or undergraduate. It may also occur between professors of different rank. This can ...
by A. Bowdoin Van Riper
and British graduate student Francis Crick— saw the two problems as interrelated. DNA's structure and function might, they believed, illuminate one another. The pair began working together in late 1951, drawing together data gathered by ...
by Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN, Meredith Kazer, PhD, APRN, A/GNP-BC
Wuchner, RN, BSN, CCRN Graduate Student, School of CONTRIBUTORS n xxv.
by Elsa J. Marty, Charles Taliaferro
Marty, a former student of Charles Taliaferro, is currently a graduate student in theology at University of ...
by Elwin Bird Johnson
Graduate student abroad, 1907. Instructor in German, Dartmouth college. GRADUATE CLUB — 'this is an organization of instructors and students in the graduate school for the purpose of fostering a greater interest in graduate work, for mutual ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Graduate student
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Graduate student
Click on an item to view that photo:
SNRE graduate student Kristin Fisher
Working in Professor Don Zak's soil lab at the University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment.
Photo credit: umseas
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Graduate student
Click on an item to play that video:
- Graduate student Meaning
Video shows what graduate student means. A university student, usually already possessing a four year degree, who is working on a master's degree or Ph.D..
- Bilingual Speech Language Pathology Career: A Graduate Student's Perspective
John Consalvi, MA, CCC-SLP, and CEO/Founder of LinguaHealth, talks with Carolina Zuniga-Solarte, a graduate student at Marquette University, about her ...
- Erin Diamond - Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences Graduate Student
- EFL University post graduate student raped in Hyderabad (02 - 11 - 2014)
Watch ABN Andhrajyothy, the no 1 Telugu news channel, a 24/7 LIVE news channel dedicated to live reports, exclusive interviews, breaking news, sports, ...
- Ziyi Jiang, a CSUSB graduate student, interviews ESL and writing professor Michael Buckhoff
See also the pronunciation examples of Graduate student!
Quotes about Graduate student
Eight months later, having left Columbia, I was studying physics in a summer program and working in Colorado when I decided to enroll as a graduate student in biophysics. (Sidney Altman)