On this page:
- Gravediggaz is an American hip hop group from New York City, known for its dark sense of humor and abrasive, menacing soundscapes. The group was formed in 1993, bringing together Prince Paul, Frukwan, Too Poetic and RZA. It came about largely due to the efforts of Prince Paul. The group pioneered the small hip-hop subgenre of horrorcore.
- also known as Graveddigaz
- genres: Hardcore hip hop, Horrorcore, East Coast hip hop, Hip hop music, Gangsta rap
- albums: "6 Feet Deep", "The Pick, the Sickle and the Shovel", "6 Feet Under", "Nightmare in A-Minor", "Unexplained", "The Hell E.P.", "Diary of a Madman", "The Night the Earth Cried", "Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide"
- Gravediggaz is a rap group from the early 1990s consisting of The Grimm Reaper and Roc Raida of the X-ecutioners.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Gravediggaz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
Gravediggaz Also going by the name of Grym Reaper, Too Poetic was one of the main guys with hip-hop supergroup Gravediggaz, a New York-based unit comprising lead producer Prince ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gravediggaz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of G2R1A1V4E1D2I1G2G2A1Z10
The value of this 11-letter word is 27 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.