On this page:
"Graziella" is a 1954 film directed by Giorgio Bianchi.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Giovanni Addessi
- production design by Veniero Colasanti
- written by Suso Cecchi d'Amico, Sandro Continenza, Enrico Medioli
- based on "Graziella" by Alphonse de Lamartine
- cinematography by Mario Bava
- edited by Gabriele Varriale
- music by Alessandro Cicognini
- costume design by Veniero Colasanti
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (60 years ago)
"Graziella" is a book by Alphonse de Lamartine.
- also known as "Graziella. A story of Italian love"
- genre: Fiction
- subject: Italy
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1961 film West Side Story.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 2009 horror film Amer.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1965 film Legacy of the Incas, based on a book by Karl May.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1969 film Diary of a Telephone Operator.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1970 film Open Letter to the Evening News.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Viceroys.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1955 film Graziella, based on the autobiographical novel written by Alphonse de Lamartine.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1985 film The Lie.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1967 film Arabella.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1996 film August Vacation.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1976 film La professoressa di scienze naturali.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1962 film I giorni contati.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1973 film La seduzione.
- Graziella is a fictional character from the 1980 film The Big Red One.
- Graziella is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Graziella Chiarcossi.
Who is Graziella?
Graziella a.k.a. Grazia De Rossi is a hair stylist.
- read more about Grazia De Rossi
Phrases with Graziella
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Graziella
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Cancer (2008)
by Manfred Schwab
GRAZIELLA SoLINAs Department of Immunology F ondazione Humanitas per la Ricerca Rozzano, Milan Italy graziella.solinas ...
Encyclopedia of Rose Science (2003)
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Giacomasso 'Graziella' F, ob, 1960; bud globular; flowers orange, open, medium, borne in ...
by Johann Georg Heck
Graziella (Van Beers).
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Gina Trikonis (Graziella), Carole D Andrea ...
A Dictionary of First Names (2006)
by Patrick Hanks, Kate Hardcastle, Flavia Hodges
Graziella Pet form of Grazia. Gregorio From Greek. See Gregory in main dictionary. Gualtiero Germanic. See Walter in main dictionary. Guglielmo Germanic. See William in main dictionary. Guido From Old French. See Guy in main dictionary.
by R. Andrew Nickson
Guaraní Language and Bilingualism Corvalán, Graziella. Lengua y educación: un desafío nacional [Language and education: Anational challenge]. Asunción: CPES ...
by Hanneke Van Dijk
is a Miscanthus which does not flower, with narrow leaves; 'Graziella' (1.5m - 5ft) has narrow leaves and silvery- pink ...
Encyclopedia of Life Writing (2013)
Autobiographical and Biographical Forms by Margaretta Jolly
Scritture disé: autobiografismie autobiografie, Naples: Liguori, 1994 Parati, Graziella, Public History, Private Stories: Italian Women's Autobiography, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1996 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Graziella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Graziella
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Graziella
FUNICULI FUNICULA by Graziella Seif with Lyrics Neapolitan Language
Funiculi Funicula performed by Crossover Soprano Graziella Seif in original Neapolitan Language. Musical re-arrangement by Graziella Seif & Belal Ghaziry.
Scrabble value of G2R1A1Z10I1E1L1L1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Graziella to see it in context!