- Gulzar: Sampooran Singh Kalra, known popularly by his pen name Gulzar, is an Indian poet, lyricist and director. He primarily writes in Hindi-Urdu and has also written in Punjabi and several dialects of Hindi such as Braj Bhasha, Khariboli, Haryanvi and Marwari.
- also known as Gulzar Bhai, Gulzar Deenvi, Gulzar Saab, Sampooran Singh Kalra
- born on (79 years ago) in Dina, Pakistan, child of Makhan Singh Kalra and Sujan Kaur
- nationality: India
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, lyricist, poet, actor, mechanic, television director, film score composer, film producer
- read more about Gulzar (poet)
- Gulzar is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Gulzar (actor)
There are other people with Gulzar in their name, like Gulzar Khan, Jimmy Gulzar, Meghna Gulzar, Rehana Gulzar, Raakhee Gulzar, Gulzar Ahmed Bhat, Phoenix Chi Gulzar and Gulzar Inder Chahal.
Gulzar is a fictional character from the 2012 drama film Valley of the Saints.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gulzar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Rose Science, Three-Volume Set (2003)
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Gulzar HT, dr, 1971; IARI Gumdrop See 'JACgum' ...
Encyclopedia of Muslim-American History (2010)
by Edward E. Curtis
Architect Gulzar Haider used abstract geometric patterns to express Islamic themes such as God's Oneness. (Edward E. Curtis IV) Muslim Students Association (MSA) chapter, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, 1966. whom members ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
Mohammed Gulzar, who was accused of being an international terrorist and ofbeing the superintendent of the plot. At the end of the original trial in September 2008, Ali, Sarwar, and Hussain were found guilty of conspiring to commit murder, ...
A dictionary of the Pathan tribes on the north-west frontier of India (1899)
by India. Quarter Master General's Dept. Intelligence Branch, Sir James Wolfe Murray
Headman ; Gulzar Shah. Salimonai (35). — A minor fraction of the Abdul Khel, Langar Khel, Khoidad Khel, Gidi Khel, Manazai, Alizai, Mahsuds.
Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science (1975)
Volume 13 - Inventories of Books to Korea: Libraries in the Republic of by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
Iranian variations include Gulzar, Zulfu Arus, Hildli, Larzayi, and Tavusi. Turkish calligraphers developed many forms, among which Jeli, Riqd'l, Diwdm, and Siaq were the most important (3). From the beginning, considerable emphasis was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gulzar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Gulzar
Flowers by the Gulzar
Photo credit: wallygrom
Video about Gulzar
Real meaning of Sikhan de 12 vajane By Bhai Gulzar Singh
Scrabble value of G2U1L1Z10A1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Gulzar to find many related words and phrases!