On this page:
Gurd is a musical group.
- Franky Winkelmann (Backing Vocals) since
- Patrick Müller (Backing Vocals) since
- V.O. Pulver (Guitar) since
- Steve Karrer (Drums) since
- Bruno Spring (Vocals) between and (5 years)
- Marek Felis (Bass guitar) between and (5 years)
- Tobias Roth (Drums) between and (5 years)
- Tommy Baumgärtner (Guitar) between and
- Phil (Guitar) between and (4 years)
- Mauro Casciero (Drums) between and (10 years)
- Andrej Abplanalp (Bass guitar) between and (2 years)
- albums: "Gurd", "D-fect", "Down the Drain", "10 Years of Addiction", "Bang!", "Bedlam", "Encounter", "D-fect (the remixes)", "Addicted", "Never Fail", "Your Drug of Choice"
- official website: www.gurd.net
"Gurd" is a musical album of Gurd.
- released in (21 years ago)
Gurd is a fictional character from 1963 film Kingdom of Crooked Mirrors.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gurd
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by G.F. Lyon
The Gurd is a of Mimosa, ...
Accompanied by Geographical Notices of Soudan and of the Course of the Niger. With a Chart of the Routes, and a Variety of Coloured Plates, Illustrative of the Costumes of the Several Natives of Northern Africa by George Francis Lyon
The Gurd is a species of Mimosa, having a yellow flower, and small delicate leaves resembling the acacia. It produces a pod, also called gurd, which, from its great astringency, is used in the A' Q preparation of leather, as well as in dying ...
by Samuel Johnson
N1'GGARd, nig'gurd, n. s. a miser, a curmudgeon, a sordid, avaricious, parsimonious fellow. Nr'ggard, nig'gurd, adj. like a ...
A new universal etymological technological, and pronouncing dictionary of the English language (1849)
by John Craig (F.G.S.)
Niggard, nig'gurd, s. (knieier. Germ.) A miser; a parsimonious covetously inclined person ; — v. a. to stint; to supply sparingly. — Obsolete as a verb. NIGOARDI8K, nig'gurd-ix*, ». Niggardliness; avarice. — Obsolete. Niggardisii, nig'gurd-ish, a.
Reverse English Dictionary (1999)
Based on Phonological and Morphological Principles by Gustav Muthmann
n crossword n byword n keyword -3:d/-urd -o:d/-ourd (AE gurd, go:rd) guad, go:d n gourd -usd/-ourd (AE go:rd, gurd) go:d, guad n gourd -ud/-ud -Ad/-ud -ju:d/-eud fju:d (AE su:d) su:d, sju: d n ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gurd
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gurd
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Sissssou2
Photo credit: El Tabernero
- Photograph of William Farquhar Gurd
Photographer: Farmer Bros.
Reference code: P790
Scrabble value of G2U1R1D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GURD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Gurd!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Gurd to find many related words and phrases!