On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun hq
What does hq mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- the military installation from which a commander performs the functions of command
- usage: plural / plural form
- domain: armed forces / armed services / military / military machine / war machine
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of HQ: headquarters / military headquarters
- more generic term: military installation = any facility servicing military forces
- more specific terms:
Other definitions of hq
What does hq also mean?
- See Headquarters.
- high quality
- Hq a.k.a. Harmony Airways was an airline headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, a suburb of Vancouver. It operated holiday flights from Canada to Mexico, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Nevada and Manchester. Its main base was Vancouver International Airport.
- also known as 國龍航空
- Hq a.k.a. Business Express Airlines, often referred to as Business Express or BizEX, was an American regional airline founded as Atlantic Air in 1982. In an effort to appeal with its predominantly business commuter clientele, the airline assumed the Business Express name in 1985. In 1986 Pilgrim Airlines, which itself had acquired NewAir about a year prior, was acquired by the airline. This opened valuable New York and Washington, D.C. markets. Shortly thereafter, Business Express become one of Delta Air Lines's first Delta Connection carriers, along with Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Comair and SkyWest Airlines.
- Hq a.k.a. Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium is an airline based in Belgium, operating holiday charter flights to the Mediterranean out of Brussels Airport and - to a lesser extent - Liège Airport and Ostend-Bruges International Airport. The company also offers aircraft lease services.
- also known as Thomas Cook Airlines
- official website: www.thomascookairlines.com
- HQ is a record label.
- "HQ" is the eighth studio album by English folk / rock singer-songwriter and guitarist Roy Harper. It was first released in 1975 by Harvest Records. In the USA the album was released under the title When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease, which is also the name of the LP's most popularly known track.
- "HQ" is a musical album of Circa:.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "HQ" is a composition.
- music by Kenji Itō
Scrabble value of H4Q10
The value of this 2-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.