On this page:
Hande is sometimes a misspelling of hand.
Definition of the noun Hande
What does Hande mean as a name of something?
- archaic spelling of, hand
- Hande is a fictional character from Sınav.
- Hande is a fictional character from the 2006 horror and thriller film [email protected]
- Hande is a fictional character from 2012 film To Better Days.
- Hande is a fictional character from the 2009 film Bornova Bornova.
- Hande is a fictional character from the 2005 film Sensiz olmuyor.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hande
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Middle-English Dictionary (1891)
Containing Words Used by English Writers from the Twelfth to the Fifteenth Century by Francis Henry Stratmann, Henry Bradley
1412; hande [O.E. handa, = O.L.G. hendi, O.N. hendr] (pi.) Мк. ix.
by Emanuel Strauss
a for thy supper, an hande for thy cup, and.
Middle English Dictionary (1999)
by Hans Kurath, Robert E. Lewis, Sherman McAllister Kuhn
Wasshen wel with water and with ta- seles cracched, Ytouked, and ytented & vnder tailloures hande]. (!467) Ordin.Wor. 383: That no maner citezen..put out eny wolle. .wher they be persones ynogh. .to dye, carde, or spynne, weve, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hande
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hande
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Harish Hande.
Scrabble value of H4A1N1D2E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HANDE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hande!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hande to see it in context!