On this page:
- Hans Moser was an Austrian actor who, during his long career, from the 1920s up to his death, mainly played in comedy films. He was particularly associated with the genre of the Wiener Film. Moser appeared in over 150 films.
- Hans Moser a.k.a. Hans Möser: Hans Karl Möser, or Hans Moeser, was a German Nazi SS officer at the Neuengamme, Auschwitz and Mittelbau-Dora concentration camps during World War II. Rising to the rank of SS-Obersturmführer, he was captured at the end of the war and tried by the United States Military Government Court for war crimes. The only one among 19 defendants at the Dora Trial sentenced to death, Möser was executed at Landsberg Prison in 1948.
- Hans Moser is prominent as a pornographic-film director and producer, photographer and magazine publisher. He is also known as Sascha Alexander.
- Hans Moser is a former Romanian-born German handball player and coach. He won two world championships as a player for the Romanian national team.
- Hans Moser was a Swiss equestrian and Olympic champion. He won an individual gold medal in dressage at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London.
- Hans Moser is a politician.
- born in (55 years ago)
- nationality: Switzerland
- Hans Moser a.k.a. Hans Olaf Moser is an actor.
- read more about Hans Olaf Moser (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Hans Moser
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Hans Moser (Sigrist). Gerik Schjelderup (Bartorek). Peter Illing (Macco), Guido Lorraine (Lt. Prachi). Anton Diffring (The Policeman) P: Frank Launder & Sidney Gilliat WRIT & D: Sidney Gilliat, from Roy Huggins1 novel Appointment with Fear ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hans Moser
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of HANS MOSER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- SHERMAN SO
See also the blanagrams of Hans Moser!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hans Moser for some fun with words!