On this page:
"Harvard Man" is a 2001 crime comedy-drama thriller film written and directed by James Toback, and starring Adrian Grenier, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Joey Lauren Adams, Eric Stoltz, and Rebecca Gayheart.
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- producers: Daniel Bigel, Michael Mailer, Donald Kushner, Peter Locke, Edward R. Pressman
- executive producers: Jeff Sackman, Donald Kushner, Peter Locke, Edward R. Pressman, Michael Burns
- production design by Rupert Lazarus
- written by James Toback
- Adrian Grenier as Alan Jensen
- Sarah Michelle Gellar as Cindy Bandolini
- Joey Lauren Adams as Chesney Cort
- Eric Stoltz as Teddy Carter
- Rebecca Gayheart as Kelly Morgan
- Gianni Russo as Andrew Bandolini
- Ray Allen as Marcus Blake
- Michael Aparo as Russell
- Scottie Epstein as Mario
- John Neville as Dr. Reese
- Polly Shannon as Juliet
- Phillip Jarrett as Coach Preston
- Adam Bloch as Kenner
- casting by Mary Vernieu, Anne McCarthy, Felicia Fasano
- cinematography by David M. Ferrara
- edited by Suzy Elmiger
- music by Ryan Shore
- costume design by Maxyne Baker
- genres: Crime Fiction, Black comedy, Indie film, Crime Thriller, Sports, Comedy of Errors, Coming of age, Comedy-drama, Crime Drama, Thriller, Gangster Film, Drama
- subject: Basketball
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Harvard Man
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sorrel Kerbel
Mailer has transformed himself from Brooklynite into Harvard man, from bohemian hipster into conservative, from filmmaker into politician, and the list goes on. Perhaps no Jewish cultural figure in America has represented so unwittingly the ...
An Encyclopedia of Places in American Popular Culture [3 volumes] by Gladys L. Knight
The term “Harvard Man” came to symbolize a member of the educated elite, bound to go far. As the century progressed, Harvard became slightly more inclusive. James Bryant Conant, who served as president of the institution between 1933 ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
a Harvard man in With Honors (94 ...
ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA (1889)
by Day Otis Kellogg
ten yards before a burly is about to take place, the ball be forced back across Harvard man, bursting past every obstacle, seizes him Yale's goal line, or so near to it as to run the risk of Found the waist and drags him to the ground.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Harvard Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Harvard Man for some fun with words!