On this page:
Who is Hattie Alexander?
Hattie Alexander: Hattie Elizabeth Alexander was an American pediatrician and microbiologist. She is known for her development of the first effective remedies for Haemophilus influenzae infection, as well as being one of the first scientists to identify and study antibiotic resistance.
- also known as Dr. Hattie Alexander
- born on (114 years ago) in Baltimore
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Physician, microbiologist, pediatrician
- died on (47 years ago) in New York City
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hattie Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hattie Alexander for some fun with words!