On this page:
- Definition of the noun hello
- Other definitions of hello
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hello
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hello
- Photos about Hello
- Video language resources about Hello
- Sign language
- Quotes about Hello
- Scrabble value of H4E1L1L1O1
- Anagrams of HELLO
- Share this page
The word hello is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun hello
What does hello mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: hellos / helloes (rare form)
- an expression of greeting
Other definitions of hello
What does hello also mean?
- A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.
- A greeting used when answering the telephone.
- A call for response if it is not clear if anyone is present or listening, or if a telephone conversation may have been disconnected.
- [colloquial] Used sarcastically to imply that the person addressed or referred to has done something the speaker or writer considers to be foolish.
- An expression of puzzlement or discovery.
- "Hello" is a film, directed by Atul Agnihotri and written by Chetan Bhagat & Atul Agnihotri, based on "One Night @ the Call Center" by Chetan Bhagat.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Atul Agnihotri & Vidhu Vinod Chopra
- production design by Muneesh Sappel
- art direction by Muneesh Sappel
- Sohail Khan as Varun
- Sharman Joshi as Shyam
- Katrina Kaif as Story-teller
- Amrita Arora as Radhika
- Dalip Tahil as Subhash Bakshi
- Isha Koppikar as Esha
- Salman Khan as Khan
- Gul Panag as Priyanka
- Suresh Menon as Systems Guy
- Sharat Saxena as Military Uncle
- Amrita Arora as Rebecca
- Arbaaz Khan as Anuj
- Isha Koppikar as Elizabeth
- Bharati Achrekar as Priyanka's mom
- Rishi Nijhawan as Ganesh
- Anupam Maanav as TV reporter
- Sharman Joshi as Sam
- cinematography by Sanjay F. Gupta
- edited by Umesh Gupta
- music by Sajid Ali, Wajid Ali
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Drama, Bollywood, Musical Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.perceptpictures.com/movie_hello_synopsis.php
- "Hello" is a film, written and directed by K.Selva Bharathy.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producer: S. Thiruvengadam
- cinematography by Vijay Milton
- edited by B.S. Vasu
- music by Deva
- genres: Romance Film, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Hello" a.k.a. "Hallo" is a 2007 Malayalam film written and directed by the Rafi Mecartin duo, starring Mohanlal, Parvathy Melton, Jagathy Sreekumar, Siddique, Ganesh Kumar, and Madhu.
- read more about Hallo
- "Hello" is a short film, directed by John Martyn Ntabazi and written by Usama Mukwaya.
- country: Uganda
- genre: Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
- "Hello" a.k.a. "Hola" is a 2014 short animation drama film written and directed by Rafael Ruiz Espejo.
- read more about Hola
- "Hello" is an award-winning short film, written and directed by Jonathan Nix, based on a story by Jonathan Nix.
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- producers: Jonathan Nix & David Atkinson
- edited by Jeremy Parker
- music by Jonathan Nix
- genres: Animation, Music
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Hello" a.k.a. "Hello!" is a short film, written and directed by Jonas Raeber.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hello
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Hello is a part with many opportunities for the actress, and Miss Eastlake conceives and realizes the idea presented.
by Kevin Kirkland
hello. song. Helps clientswith the concept of beginnings and can serve in a similar capacity to the contact song. The client's name can be used in a song to personalize the experience and to strengthen theiridentity. Thedayof the week ...
by Emer O'Sullivan
The first Hello Kitty product came out in 1974 in Japan and 1976 in the United States, and since then the figure has developed into a multi-billion-dollar global commodity that appeals not only to children around the world, but also to adults ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hello
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hello
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: HerryLawford
Website: tinto|graphy // instagram: @tintography
Photo credit: tinto
by bob fox
Photo credit: Bob A Fox
Henry Moore en Valladolid
Photo credit: diocrio
Photo credit: Iain Farrell
Photo credit: bnilsen
Photo credit: gcbb
Photo credit: renaissancechambara
Photo credit: JuditK
Photo credit: Jordiet.
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Marseille, vieux port
Photo credit: Jeanne Menjoulet
Maasai Mara National Reserve
Photo credit: susanjanegolding
Photo credit: sakura_chihaya+
American Kennel Club World Series
Photo credit: eschipul
- Hello Mika!!!
New girl!! Her name is Mika,she is Hola Gominola! custom, thanks so much again Sara!!!
Nueva nena en la familia!! Se llama Mika y es una custom de Hola Gominola!! Gracias de nuevo por todo Sara!!!
Photo credit: KnittedShiky
Photo credit: Franck Mahon
- Hello ocean.
by jonacuff ift.tt/19FmEPl
Photo credit: Stephen O
Photo credit: foilman
- Hello !
Photo credit: lisa-skorpion
View more pictures about Hello Kitty.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Hello
Click on an item to play that video:
- Hello Class: Animals, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Jobs, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Names, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Contractions, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Pets, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Money, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Near and Far, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Breakfast Song, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: People and Things, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- HELLo guitars and tuning explanation
B F# B E G# C# Projected HELLo.
- Hello Class: Big and Small, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Object, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Dessert, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: The Letter A, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- Hello Class: Soup and Salad, Learn English Vocabulary Online
- ESL Kids Lessons ESL Kids Lessons greetings Hello, Hi, Goodbyeml
- Georgian Language Lesson 1 "Hello" - Robin Carlisle Recommends Peace Corps Training
- Another Useful Tool For Language Practice ((HELLO TALK))
- Hello Pizza - CNA Language School Commercial 2015
CNA Language School Adverts & Commercials Archive...
- Hello in the Eyak Language
How to say HELLO in Eyak to one person. An explanation of this simple, but profound phrase by Marie Smith Jones and Dr. Michael Krauss.
- Hello School Tours - English Language Company - Sydney
Confira mais um...
See also the pronunciation examples of Hello!
Click on an item to play that video:
- Hello and Goodbye Song Using Sign Language
This welcome and goodbye song uses a few simple signs that are easy to teach children. Lyrics...
- Hello, Friends (Sign Language)
Learn songs and rhymes from Champaign Public Library storytimes to share with your child. For words to this song, click "Show more." HELLO, FRIENDS...
- Sign Language - Yes, No, Hello, Goodbye, Please, Thank You
Iksha teaches how to say the following in Sign Language: Yes No...
- Hello, Sign language from country U to Z
Quotes about Hello
Scrabble value of H4E1L1L1O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HELLO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hello!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hello to see it in context!