Henry Alexander Scammell Dearborn
On this page:
Who is Henry Alexander Scammell Dearborn?
Henry Alexander Scammell Dearborn was an American lawyer, author, statesman and soldier. Dearborn was also the first President of the Massachusetts Horticultural Society, a member of the Society of the Cincinnati, and the author of many books.
- also known as H. A. S. Dearborn
- born on (232 years ago) in Exeter
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Lawyer
- died on (164 years ago) in Portland
- written works: "A memoir on the commerce and navigation of the Black Sea and the trade and maritime geography of Turkey and Egypt", "An oration delivered at Boston, on the fourth day of July, 1811", "An oration delivered at Salem, on the Fourth of July, 1806"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Henry Alexander Scammell Dearborn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: