On this page:
Who is Henry Lehrman?
Henry Lehrman was an American actor, screenwriter, director and producer.
- also known as Pathé, Henry Pathe Lehmann, Henry Pathé, Suicide Lehrman, Mr. Suicide, Pathe
- born on (129 years ago) in Vienna
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, actor, film producer
- died on (69 years ago) in Hollywood of myocardial infarction
- buried in Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- read more about Henry Lehrman (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Henry Lehrman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Henry Lehrman
Henry Lehrman and Virgina Rappe Graves
Two of the key figures in the Fatty Arbuckle scandal, buried side by side. Lehrman was Charles Chaplin's first film director. He later developed a reputation for being so unconcerned with safety on his films (one lead actor died from complications stemming from an attack by an ostrich) that extras refused to accept calls from Lehrman's L-KO comedies. Rappe was a model/actress/Lehrman's fiancee who died after attending a party held by Arbuckle.
Hollywood Forever cemetery, May 17, 2009
Photo credit: jbcurio
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Henry Lehrman for some fun with words!