"Hermafrodita": Based on a true story and set on the lushly tropical Dominican Republic, Albert Xavier’s Hermafrodita is a powerful drama about love between two people caught in the cross-hairs of sexual identity politics.
- country: Dominican Republic
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Amarfi Peralta Domiguez & Albert Xavier
- written by Sheila Grullon, Fernando Santos Diaz, Albert Xavier
- Daniel Acosta as Captain of Police
- Marilu Acosta as Maria
- Amarfi Aquino as Colorao
- Alberto Suazo Brea as Doctor Polanco
- Olga Bucarelli as Rosa
- Shantel Ciprian as Young Maria
- Floeangel Castillo as Teacher
- Raul Ferreras as Don Antonio
- Eunice Tuero De Baez as Church Assistant
- Yinette A. Mejia as Secretary
- Jean Jean as Brujo/Witch
- Francelys Patrocino as Young Wanda
- Francisco Pena as Thief
- Hensy Pichardo as Rafael
- Isabel Cristina Polanco as Wanda
- Garibaldi Reyes as La Melaza
- Javier Reyes as Fran
- Maricarmen Rodriguez as Lourdes
- Rafa Rosario as Priest
- Edgar O. Sanchez as Chamaco 1
- Deyanira Santana as Juana
- Isaias Molina Sanchez as Chamaco 2
- Albert Xavier as Vinito
- Ramona Santana as Dona Irma
- Doris Yuberes as Enfermera Mireya
- casting by Romina Ganduglia
- cinematography by Elias Acosta
- edited by Adiel Skarmetta
- music by Michael Lengies
- genres: LGBT, Drama
- released on (4 years ago)
Hermafrodita is a fictional character in the 2012 film Somewhere in Palilula written and...
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hermafrodita
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia: Dictionary (1906)
hermafrodita, hermafro- dito =Pg. hermaphrodita = It. ermafrodito, < L. hermaphroditus, (. Gr. kpuafypdoiToq, a hermaphrodite, so called from 'EpuwjipMtToc, Hermaphroditus, in myth, son of Hermes (Mercury) and ...
The Century dictionary and cyclopedia (1906)
a work of universal reference in all departments of knowledge with a new atlas of the world by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
hermafrodita, Hermafro- dito - - Pg. Hermaphrodita = It. ermafrodito, < L. Hermaphroditus, < Gr. ipuaq>p6StToc, a hermaphrodite, so called from 'EpuaQp6SiToc, Hermaphroditus, in myth, son of Hermes (Mercury) and ...
The Century Dictionary (1914)
An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
hermafrodita, hermafro- flito = Pg. hermaphrodita = It. ermafrodito, < L. hermaphrodiUis, < Gr. Ip/iatppdiiroc, a hermaphrodite, so called from 'EpuaippddtToc Hermaphro- <1 it us. in myth, son of Hermes (Mercury) and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hermafrodita
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Hermafrodita
Na mitologia Grega, Hermafrodita era a filha de Hermes e Afrodite.
obs: Notem o "detalhe" entre a barriga e as pernas...
Photo credit: Valdiney Pimenta
Scrabble value of H4E1R1M3A1F4R1O1D2I1T1A1
The value of this 12-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hermafrodita for some fun with words!