Heroic appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Traci, ore has a heroic art.
- Traci, ore hymnal pots may level yams to plan my heroic art.
- Traci, ore here verified a memo, home-made if I revere heroic art.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective heroic
- Definition of the noun heroic
- Phrases with Heroic
- Printed books with definitions for Heroic
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Heroic
- Photos about Heroic
- Video language resources about Heroic
- Quotes about Heroic
- Scrabble value of H4E1R1O1I1C3
- Anagrams of HEROIC
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective heroic
What does heroic mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more heroic / most heroic
- very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
- relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- examples: heroic legends | the heroic age
- lexical domain: Relational Adjectives (pertainyms)
- having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort
Alternative definition of the adjective heroic
- Of or relating to a hero or heroine; supremely noble
- antonym: cowardly
- Courageous; displaying heroism.
Definition of the noun heroic
What does heroic mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: heroics
- a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes; dactylic hexameter or iambic pentameter
Heroic was an Australian Thoroughbred racehorse who won 21 races from 5 furlongs to 2 miles and was a Leading sire in Australia.
- born in (94 years ago)
Heroic is a musical group.
- album: "Hordes"
Heroic is a print ad.
Phrases with Heroic
Printed books with definitions for Heroic
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Shame as an Educational and Social Emotion by John F. Covaleskie
puts the point thus: Being heroic means doing risky things—and not simply small things with small risks, but large things with large risks, noble things, things far above the reach of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Heroic
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Heroic
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: delta_avi_delta
Photo credit: cdnorman
Photo credit: allynfolksjr
Striking a heroic pose.
Photo credit: Joe Shlabotnik
- Heroic winemaking
Hasselblad 500 C/M - Zeiss Distagon 50/4 T*- Kodak Portra 400
Photo credit: Matteo Bagnoli
- Heroic Bobby
He was staring at the sunset, that flare is real.
Photo credit: Buwaneka Saranga
Photo credit: PatLoika
- Heroic Women
Photo credit: Tim Dorr
- Heroic Bruce
Bruce with his revolutionary zeal
Photo credit: Harlequeen
- Heroic skiing
these two look quite funny.
Tamron XR 28-200mm
Photo credit: Bobby McCruff
- Heroic Firemen
Photo credit: Digital Sextant
- Heroic Pumpkins
Photo credit: zimpenfish
- Heroic Leader
Jeff must have titled these things, look at that shot, must be a great photographer
Photo credit: Loimere
- Heroic Pose
Photo credit: cobaltfish
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Heroic
Click on an item to play that video:
- Heroic Meaning
Video shows what heroic means. Of or relating to a hero or heroine; supremely noble. Courageous; displaying heroism.. heroic pronunciation. How to ...
- Heroic Rescue Shows The True Meaning Of 'Mama Bear'
Moms can be SO embarrassing. Seriously, you're just trying to look cool and show the other black bear cubs how close you can get to the highway, and then ...
- Heroic Tsulong 10, Quick Explanation Guide
- Heroic Kromog vs Logical Explanation(US Stormrage)
- Dramatic and Heroic Voices: Vocal Terms Dictionary by Franco Tenelli
What is true dramatic voice on Opera stage? Dramatic vs Heroic voice. Verdi on Tamagno's voice. Why Verdi wanted to rename his Masterpiece "Otello" ?
- Heroic Nefarian (And ESL)
- Brian Goggin's heroic unveiling of "Language of the Birds" - November 23d, 2008
Brian Goggin and friends unveil "Language of the Birds", a permanent installation above a new public plaza at Grant and Columbus, San Francisco, (art by Brian ...
- Defeat Anub'Rekhan on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Maexxna on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Noth the Plaguebringer on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Grand Widow Faerlina on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Instructor Razuvious on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Thaddius on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Grobbulus on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Gothik the Harvester on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Heigan the Unclean on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
- Defeat Loatheb on Heroic Difficulty (check description)
See also the pronunciation examples of Heroic!
Quotes about Heroic
Heroic people take risks to themselves to help others. There's nothing heroic about accepting $5 million to go out and run around chasing a ball, although you may show fortitude or those other qualities while you do it. (Gregg Easterbrook)
more quotes about heroic...
Scrabble value of H4E1R1O1I1C3
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HEROIC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Heroic!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Heroic to see it in context!