Hide in Plain Sight
is an acrostic for hips.
On this page:
"Hide In Plain Sight": Hide in Plain Sight: drama directed by and starring James Caan with storyline based on an actual case from the files of New York attorney Salvatore R. Martoche who represented the real life Buffalo, New York, victim's suit to recover contact with his children estranged by the culpability of the new husband and government.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Robert W. Christiansen & Rick Rosenberg
- production design by Pato Guzman
- written by Spencer Eastman
- based on a story by Leslie Waller
- James Caan as Thomas Hacklin
- Jill Eikenberry as Alisa Hacklin
- Robert Viharo as Jack Scolese
- Joe Grifasi as Matty Stanek
- Barbra Rae as Ruthie Hacklin
- Kenneth McMillan as Sam Marzetta
- Josef Sommer as Jason R. Reid
- Danny Aiello as Sal Carvello
- Thomas Hill as Bobby Momisa
- Chuck Hicks as Frankie Irish
- Andy Fenwick as Andy Hacklin
- Heather Bicknell as Junie Hacklin
- David Clennon as Richard Fieldston
- Peter Maloney as Lee McHugh
- Ken Sylk as Frantuzzi
- casting by Terry Liebling & Scott Rudin
- cinematography by Paul Lohmann
- edited by Fredric Steinkamp & William Steinkamp
- music by Leonard Rosenman
- set decoration by Mary Swanson
- genre: Drama
- released on (34 years ago)
- "Hide in plain sight" is a book by Paul Buhle.
- also known as "Hide in plain sight: the Hollywood blacklistees in film and television, 1950-2002"
- genres: Biography, Autobiography
- subjects: Communism, United States of America, Television, Performing arts, Video, Entertainment, History, Film
- "Hide in Plain Sight" is a book by Michelle Jerott.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hide in Plain Sight
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Hank Prunckun
Hide in plain sight is a phrase often used to describe this technique. The key determinant for a facility to be considered a safe house is secrecy. Although secrecy may seem an easy requirement to meet, in practice it is not. For instance, if a ...
by Nitehawk Interactive Games
Hide in plain sight is a supernatural ability. Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At 12th level, the outcast can no longer be flanked.
by Kenneth J. Peak
Developing positive, working relationships with people is an extremely important part of community policing because terrorists and terrorist cells generally try to “ hide in plain sight,” that is, they try to integrate themselves in a neighborhood, ...
The Lexicon (2001)
by Vicki Vass, Brian Tedeschi
” “Hide in plain sight, Al, how do think that the.
by J. Michael Spector
Behaviorism, therefore, seems to “hide in plain sight.” Tracey Birdwell and John K . Burton See also Badges and Skill Certification; Competency Models and Frameworks; History of Educational Technology; Learning With Simulations; Virtual ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Hide in Plain Sight (80, James Caan); Fort Apache, the Bronx (81, Daniel Petrie ); Broadway Danny Rose (84, Woody Allen);a biggerpart in The Purple Roseof ...
Encyclopedia of Earth Myths (2005)
An Insider's A-Z Guide to Mythic People, Places, Objects, and Events Central to the Earth's Visionary Geography by Richard Leviton
The cleverest ruse used by Satan is to hide in plain sight in the guise of its opposite—the Antichrist disguised as the Christ, like the wolf among the sheep. The Antichrist calls out vociferously in the name of Christ, pointing out the infidels, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hide in Plain Sight
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hide in Plain Sight to see it in context!