On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun hobbs
What does hobbs mean as a name of something?
- notable English cricketer (1882-1963)
- Hobbs is a city in Lea County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 34,122 at the 2010 Census, increasing from 28,657 at the 2000 census.
- Hobbs is an unincorporated community in Madison Township, Tipton County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the Kokomo, Indiana, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Hobbs a.k.a. Hobbs, Texas: Hobbs is an unincorporated community in west Fisher County, Texas, United States. Hobbs is located at the intersection of Farm to Market Roads 611 and 1614 approximately 20 mi east of Snyder. It lies within the physiographic region known as the Rolling Plains in the valley of the Clear Fork Brazos River.
- read more about Hobbs, Texas
- Hobbs a.k.a. Hobbs, Maryland: Hobbs is an unincorporated community in Caroline County, Maryland, United States.
- read more about Hobbs, Maryland
- Hobbs a.k.a. Hobbs, Kentucky: Hobbs is an unincorporated community located in Bullitt County, Kentucky, United States. It was also known as Quarry Switch.
- read more about Hobbs, Kentucky
- Hobbs a.k.a. Luke Hobbs is a fictional character from The Fast and the Furious film series.
- read more about Luke Hobbs
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 2013 film C.O.G.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1993 film Firehawk.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1998 crime film Body Count.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1958 film The Man Who Wouldn't Talk.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 2014 film Low Down.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1972 film Bad Company.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 2001 film Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 2007 film Sinking of the Lusitania: Terror at Sea.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1923 film Truxton King.
- Hobbs is a fictional character from the 1992 film Dracula.
- Hobbs is a fictional film character.
- Hobbs is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Pam Hobbs, Roy Hobbs, Sam Hobbs, Jeff Hobbs, Matt Hobbs, Garry Hobbs, Hazel Hobbs, Homer Hobbs, Lynne Hobbs, Mayor Hobbs, Ricky Hobbs, Roger Hobbs, Sandy Hobbs, Amanda Hobbs, Russel Hobbs, Stevie Hobbs, Georgia Hobbs and Nora Walker Hobbs.
Hobbs is a family name.
Phrases with Hobbs
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hobbs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Annual Report of the Children's Village to the Legislature of the State and to the Board of Aldermen of the City of New York for the Year (1893)
1892-1893 by Children's Village (Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.)
Hobbs is a druggist and jeweler, successful in business and in good circumstances, and Mrs. Hobbs is an intelligent and cultivated lady. They have two sons aged four and two years. The house is a story and a half cottage of seven rooms, ...
by Committee to Review EPA's Draft IRIS Assessment of Formaldehyde, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council
Hobbs is a senior scientist emeritus at Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute (LRRI) and member of the...
Hobbs is an associate of the National Academies and has served on several committees of the National Research ...
Its People, Industries and Institutions : with Biographical Sketches of Representative Citizens and Genealogical Records of Many of the Old Families by Warder William Stevens, Lulie Davis
Hobbs is a member of that branch of the Standish family which traces its ancestry back to .\liles Standish. of the...
Press Reference Library (1915)
Hobbs is a Director of the company and one of the active factors in its management. Mr. Hobbs at one time held the controlling interest and the office of President in the Nugget Mining & Milling Company, which, in 1899, became involved in ...
by National Research Council, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Committee on Toxicology, Committee on Beryllium Alloy Exposures
Hobbs is a national associate of the National Academies and has served on several committees of the National Research Council, including service as chair of the Committee on Animal Models for Testing Interventions Against Aerosolized ...
How Trade Regulation Laws Apply to Trade and Professional Associations
Hobbs is a partner in the Washington, DC. office of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius. Mr. Hobbs acknowledges the assistance of Paul D. Rubin in the preparation of this chapter. Mr. Rubin is with the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Field ...
Just Weird (2007)
Short Stories by Marguerite Hobbs
Hobbs is a founding member of both the New Mexico and the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians. At age seventy-five, the author enjoys researching genealogy, oil and acrylic painting, miniatures, and, of course , ...
Barnstable County-middlesex County/ Nantucket County-worcester County by Editorial Staff
1850-1874 — Owner: Private — Historic Function: Domestic — Historic Sub- function: Hotel, Secondary Structure — Current Function: Domestic — Current Sub-function: Secondary Structure, Single Dwelling Hobbs Brook Basin Gate House ...
by William H. Brackney
° HOBBS, HERSCHEL HAROLD Hebrew language requirements and modernized the entire curriculum. Hobart also pioneered the extension course of education at Crozer, which assisted scores of pastors in remote locations.
by Alan L. Berger
Work Author: Bernard Malamud Bernard Malamud's The Natural opens with 19yearold Roy Hobbs, a boy from the backwoods, en route to baseball stardom. Traveling by trainto major league tryoutswith the Chicago Cubs, having been ...
A Reference for the Education of Children, Adolescents, and Adults with Disabilities and Other Exceptional Individuals by Cecil R. Reynolds, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
Hobbs, N. (1975b). The futures of children. San Francisco: Jossey Bass. Kaufman, J. M., & Hallahan, D. P. (Eds.). (1981). Handbook of special education.
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
Crowns The big break for throaty bass vocalist Elsbeary Hobbs came when notorious Drifters manager George Treadwell sacked the original line-up and recruited The Crowns – a similarly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hobbs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hobbs
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: aburt
- Hobbs New Mexico
Photo credit: Road Travel America
- Hirata & Hobbs
Hirata & Hobbs driven by Bobby Vodnik, 1964
Photo credit: twm1340
- Calvin & Hobbs
Calvin and the monsters under his bed
Photo credit: HerryLawford
View more pictures about Eddie Hobbs.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Hobbs
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Reality & Definition of Time | Raymond Tallis, Angie Hobbs, Jim Al-Khalili, Quentin Cooper
Time's Arrow: Debate the Reality & Definition of Time - Watch the full video here...
- Kevin Hobbs ESL Atlanta showcase
- Corbin Hobbs Description
- The Language of Business: Darby Hobbs
- A description of elyse hobbs by mariama
- Kevin Hobbs 4th Full Highlight Game ESL ATL
Kevin Hobbs #26 Blue.
View more videos about Robert Hobbs.
See also the pronunciation examples of Hobbs!
Shellby Hobbs Sign Language Project
Scrabble value of H4O1B3B3S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hobbs to see it in context!