On this page:
Who is Hugh Cornwell?
Hugh Cornwell: Hugh Alan Cornwell is an English musician and singer-songwriter, best known for being the vocalist and guitarist for the punk rock/new wave band, The Stranglers, from 1974 to 1990.
- also known as Cornwell, Hugh; Hugh Alan Cornwell; The Sranglers; The Stranglers
- born on (66 years ago) in Tufnell Park
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Bristol
- profession: Singer, writer, guitarist, musician, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rock music, New Wave, Punk rock, Alternative rock, Post-punk
- albums: "Guilty", "Beyond Elysian Fields", "Black Hair Black Eyes Black Suit", "Hi fi", "In the Dock", "Wolf", "Dirty Dozen Live (Live, London 2005)", "CCW", "Footprints In The Desert", "Sons Of Shiva", "Mayday", "Solo", "Hooverdam", "Wired", "People Places Pieces", "Totem & Taboo", "White Room", "Nosferatu", "God Is A Woman EP"
- official website: www.hughcornwell.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Hugh Cornwell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
FURTHER READING: Inside Information, Hugh Cornwell. Much Ado About Nothing, Jet Black. No Mercy: The Authorised And Uncensored Biography Of The Stranglers, David Buckley. The Stranglers Song By Song, Hugh Cornwell with Jim ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
performed by the Jam; “No More Heroes” (Jean-Jacques Burnel, Jet Black, Hugh Cornwell, and David Greenfield), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hugh Cornwell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Hugh Cornwell
Guilty - Hugh Cornwell
One Burning Desire
Nerves Of Steel
Black Hair, Black Eyes, Black Suit
Endless Day, Endless Night
Five Miles High
Long Dead Train
House Of Sorrow
Photo credit: Brett Jordan
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hugh Cornwell for some fun with words!