Ian Michael Smith is an American actor, known for his starring role in Simon Birch. His short physical stature is a result of Morquio syndrome, a rare enzymatic disorder affecting the circulatory, muscular and skeletal systems.
- born on May 5th, 1987 (26 years ago) in Elmhurst, child of Steve Smith
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Simon Birch in "Simon Birch"
- nomination: 1998
- nominated to BFCA Critics' Choice Award for Best Child Performer - "Simon Birch"
- BFCA Critics' Choice Award for Best Child Performer - "Simon Birch"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ian Michael Smith (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: