On this page:
- Ian Morrison: Ian Ernest McLeavy Morrison was an Australian journalist and war correspondent for The Times. He was one of the first journalists to be killed in the Korean War. The Academy Award-nominated film Love is a Many-Splendored Thing is based on Morrison's love affair with author Han Suyin in Hong Kong.
- also known as Ian Ernest McLeavy Morrison
- born in (103 years ago) in Beijing, child of George Ernest Morrison and Jennie Wark Robin
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Journalist
- Marriage with Maria Neubauer since
- parent of
- died on (65 years ago)
- written works: "Grandfather Longlegs: The Life and Gallent Death of Major H P Seagrim, G.C., D.S.O, M.B.E", "Malayan postscript", "This war against Japan", "Durban: A Pictorial History", "The North Sea earls", "Our Japanese foe", "Recurrent Education in an Information Economy", "Skiing in the Desert: Asian Innovation"
- Ian Morrison is a former Australian rules footballer who played for Footscray and Essendon in the Victorian Football League.
- born on (61 years ago)
- Ian Morrison is an author.
- born in (69 years ago)
- written works: "100 Golfing Tips", "100 greatest golfers", "American Football Fact Book", "Baseball action", "Billiards & snooker", "Boxing", "Boxing, the records", "Cricket", "The dictionary of sporting champions", "Golf", "Golf Facts", "Golf Handbook", "Golf Skills and Techniques", "Great Moments in Golf", "Guinness Boxing Who's Who", "The Guinness guide to Formula One", "The Hamlyn encyclopedia of snooker", "Intersport", "One Hundred Greatest Golfers", "Play the Game", "Radio Times Book of Sporting Dates", "Rangers", "Ready, Steady, Go!", "Rugby Union", "Snooker Records, Facts and Champions", "Snooker, Billiards and Pool", "Soccer Basics", "Soccer Skills", "The Golden Encyclopedia of Soccer", "The Guinness Formula 1 Fact Book", "The Hamlyn Encyclopedia of Golf", "The Pictorial History of Golf", "The Pocket Encyclopedia of Golf", "The Sportspages Almanac 1991", "The World Cup", "Hamlyn Who's Who in Snooker", "Neighbours Annual 1992", "Manchester United", "Race to the North Pole", "Lightning Bolts", "On Board with Captain Cook", "Fighting for Freedom"
- Ian Morrison is an actor.
- profession: Cinematographer, actor
- Ian Morrison was a member of the musical group, Goanna.
- member of musical group Goanna (Vocals) between and (5 years)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ian Morrison
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Paper Empires (Large Print 16pt) by Craig Munro, Robyn Sheahan-Bright
Ian Morrison is a senior librarian in Heritage Collections at the State Library of Tasmania and formerly worked as curator of Australiana, Archives and Special Collections at the University of Melbourne. Robin Morrow was co—founder with ...
Paper Empires (2006)
A History of the Book in Australia, 1946-2005 by Craig Munro
Ian Morrison is a senior ...
Morris, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI, Acetic Acid, Halogenated Derivatives Ian Morrison, Cabot Corporation, Billerica, MA, Dispersion Hugh Morrow, International Cadmium Council, ...
by Horace A. Laffaye
Hugh Trefusis Brassey, James Ian Morrison, Lt.-Col. Martin St. J.V. Gibbs, Maj. Michael Colvin Watson 3rd Royal Horse Artillery Maj. William D. Mangham, Paul M. Withers, Lt.-Col. Philip T. Tower, Capt. Jeremy H. Hemming 3rd Royal Horse ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ian Morrison
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ian Morrison
Photo credit: andrew lorien
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ian Morrison for some fun with words!