On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of Ind
What does Ind mean?
- 'Ind'ependent, especially where the alternatives are initialisms (e.g., for television networks).
- The Independent Subway, part of the New York City subway.
- Ind a.k.a. Indiana is a U.S. state located in the midwestern and Great Lakes regions of North America. Indiana is the 38th largest by area and the 16th most populous of the 50 United States. Indiana is the least extensive state in the contiguous United States west of the Appalachian Mountains. Its capital and largest city is Indianapolis. Indiana was admitted to the United States as the 19th U.S. state on December 11, 1816.
- read more about Indiana (state)
- Ind a.k.a. Indianapolis International Airport is a public airport seven miles southwest of downtown Indianapolis, in Marion County, Indiana, United States. It is owned and operated by the Indianapolis Airport Authority. The airport is the largest in Indiana, occupying about 7,700 acres in Wayne and Decatur Townships of Marion County, all within the city of Indianapolis. It is near interstate highways I-65, I-69, I-70, and I-74, all of which connect to the city's I-465 beltway. The passenger terminal was the first designed and built in the United States since September 11, 2001 attacks.
Ind is a fictional character from the 1972 film Dívka na koštěti.
- Ind a.k.a. Indonesian Language: Indonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia, is the official language of the Republic of Indonesia, as officiated in article 36 of the nation's constitution. Even though it had been previously declared as the unifying language in the Indonesian Youth Pledge of 1928, until recently, only a small portion of the Indonesian population used it as their first language.With fluency approaching 100% among the 250 million inhabitants of Indonesia, Bahasa Indonesia has become one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. It is now used as the primary language in primary and secondary education institutions in Indonesia.The phonology and grammar of Bahasa Indonesia is quite simple and can usually be learned within a few weeks.
- also known as Bahasa Indonesia, Indonesian, Indoneasian
- Ind a.k.a. The Indiana Pacers are a professional basketball team based in Indianapolis, Indiana. They are members of the Central Division in the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association. The Pacers were first established in 1967 as members of the American Basketball Association and became members of the NBA in 1976 as a result of the ABA-NBA merger. They play their home games at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The team is named after Indiana's history with harness racing pacers as well as the Indianapolis 500's pace cars.
- also known as Pacers
- official website: www.nba.com/pacers
- Ind a.k.a. tnaA is a gene.
- Ind is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ind
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Essential Guide by Gregg N. Milligan, Alan D. T. Barrett
Definition The investigational new drug application (IND) is a submission to the US FDA for permission to initiate a clinical study with a new drug product in the USA. From a legal perspective, the IND is an exception from the Federal Food, ...
Biotechnology Operations (2011)
Principles and Practices by John M. Centanni, Michael J. Roy
Treatment IND is a slightly different approach for new biopharmaceuticals.
by Robert E. Smith
The IND is a request for authorization from the Food and Drug Administration ( FDA) to administer an investigational drug or biological product to humans. It is important that the drug used in the early animal studies is the same as the drug that ...
Bloomington, Ind.: Indiana University Press, 1958. Awalt, Barbe, and Paul Rhetts. Our Saints Among Us: Four Hundred Years of New Mexican Devotional Art. Albuquerque, N.M.: LPD Press, 1998. Baker, Kenneth. "Preaching about Purgatory ...
by William Nicholson
Ind. Or. et Occ. Frnct. Pulpa. ad libit. Electuar ...
by Gerhard Nahler
IND criteria: treatment of a serious or immediately life-threatening disease, no satisfactory alternative treatment available, the drug is under investigation in a controlled clinical trial under an IND, sponsor is actively pursuing marketing approval; ...
by Charles James
ZERAKET, Ind. Agriculture. ZERB, Ind. A blow; a stroke. ZERB SHALLAAK, Ind. A blow given with a stick. ZIG-ZAG, Fr. A term used in mechanics .
by G. Rehm
IND sonajhuri, dandavan 8 Acacia catechu (L.f.) Willd. e cutch tree, catechu, black cutch f acacie au cachou g Catechu s cato, catecú, catecú negro 9 Acacia cavenla (Mol.) Hook. & Am. e cavenia acacia f cassie romaine s espino cavan 10 ...
The British Encyclopedia (1818)
Or, Dictionary of Arts and Sciences. Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge by William Nicholson
Ind. Or, et Occ. Fruct. Pulpa. ad libit. Electuar. Cassize. L. fistul.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ind
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ind
Click on an item to view that photo:
New Indianapolis Airport - IND
Photo credit: hyku
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Ind
Click on an item to play that video:
- Ind. Meaning
Video shows what Ind. means. Indiana. India. Indian. Ind. Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Ind.. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Ind Meaning
Video shows what Ind means. India; the East.. Ind Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Ind. Powered by MaryTTS, Wiktionary.
- David Nguyen Presents: IND'GO Explanation The BEING!
- A weather explanation of Ind. State Fair gusts
How did the strong winds get there?
- Montreal Herbalife Ind. Distributeur C.Arthur-Description des produits Herbalife SKIN
- Geometric sketch pad(Khalifa ind.language school)
Dynamic Geometres system D.G.S polygons.
- Grammar Video One: Subject and Verb in Ind Clauses
- Sharks Grammar #1, Subject-verb Agreement, Ind. Pronouns
- ESL Phonics Lesson: old / olt / oll / ole / ild / ind
Free, printable phonics lesson introducing sounds with "ol" and "il". Includes a comprehensive word list and several sentences to practice reading. Download ...
- TheCoDGalaxy NEW INTRO (download link ind Description)
View more videos about Ind Est.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ind!
Quotes about Ind
Du synger ungdomsglad med Smiil paa Kind,
Dig vinker Verden med sit Lys, sin Skygge,
Lad Digter-Hjertet fast paa Himlen bygge,
Vi kun som Børn i Himlen lukkes ind. (Hans Christian Andersen)
more quotes about ind...
Scrabble value of I1N1D2
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of IND
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ind!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ind to see it in context!