On this page:
Definition of the noun Inmortal
What does Inmortal mean as a name of something?
- geographic area: North America
- "Inmortal" is the second single from the fifth studio album A las cinco en el Astoria by the Spanish pop/rock group La Oreja de Van Gogh. It was confirmed to be the second single by the group on October, 16. It was officially released on early November.
- "Inmortal" is a musical album of Costa.
- released on
- "Inmortal" is a musical album of WarCry.
- "Inmortal" is a 2009 single album by La Oreja de Van Gogh.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "Inmortal" is the fourth single from Señales, the debut album of Argentine band Erreway. It was written by famous Argentine producer, director and composer Cris Morena and Carlos Nilson in 2002. This song was recorded by Benjamin Rojas and Felipe Colombo.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Inmortal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Definitive Guide to All Flower Essences, their Making and Uses by Clare G. Harvey
Inmortal (Asclepias asperula) Inmortal ...
And Illustrated with 670 Engravings by Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company
inmortal (un-mor ta) iz. Immortality. (im-montale~ . te) n. immortal existence. Immortalize, (im-mor'tal-ìz) v. l. to make immortal. immovable, (im- móov'abl) a. that can not be _moi-cd. 1што1 цЫу, (im-mòov'a-blc) ad. with firmness.
The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia: The Century dictionary ... prepared under the superintendence of William Dwight Whitney ... rev. & enl. under the superintendence of Benjamin E. Smith (1914)
by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
immortal, inmortal = F. immortel = Sp. inmortal = Pg. immortal = It. immortale, < L. immortalis , inmortalis, undying, < in- priv. + mortalis, liable to death, mortal: see mortal.] ...
a work of universal reference in all departments of knowledge with a new atlas of the world by William Dwight Whitney, Benjamin Eli Smith
immortal, inmortal = F. immortel = Sp. inmortal — Pg. immortal = It. immortale, < L. immortalis, inmortalis, undying, ...
by Alberto Manguel, Gianni Guadalupi
"El Inmortal," in Et Aleph ("The Immortal," in The Aleph), City of the IMMORTALS. — , "El Sur," in Ficctones (2nd edition) ("The South," in Fictions), RAMPART ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Inmortal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Inmortal
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Inmortal
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of I1N1M3O1R1T1A1L1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of INMORTAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- A.R MILTON
See also the blanagrams of Inmortal!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Inmortal for some fun with words!