On this page:
Who is Isaiah Jackson?
Isaiah Jackson: Isaiah Allen Jackson is an African-American conductor of world renown. He has recently concluded a seven-year term as conductor of the Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Boston, of which he has been named Conductor Emeritus. He is the first African-American to be appointed to a music directorship in the Boston area.
- born on (70 years ago) in Richmond
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- profession: Musician, conductor
- albums: "Concerti di Capodanno (Berliner Symphoniker feat. conductor: I. Jackson)", "Schumann: Piano Quintet, op. 44 / Dohnányi: Piano Quintet no. 1, op. 1"
- written works: "An analysis and discussion of performance problems of W.A. Mozart's Symphony no. 38 in D major, K.504", "An analysis and discussion of performance problems of Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony no. 4, op. 60"
Isaiah Jackson is a fictional character from the 1954 film Living It Up.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Isaiah Jackson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Freeman Brown
Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Indianapolis Symphony, Louisville Orchestra, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Youngstown Symphony Isaiah Jackson. Courtesy Mike Spencer Photography. Orchestra, and the Boston ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Isaiah Jackson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: