On this page:
- Definition of the noun Issa
- Phrases with Issa
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Issa
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Issa
- Photos about Issa
- Video language resources about Issa
- Quotes about Issa
- Scrabble value of I1S1S1A1
- Anagrams of ISSA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Issa
What does Issa mean as a name of something?
Issa is a genus of Polyceridae, described by Bergh in 1881.
- synonym: genus Issa
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Nudibranchia
- family: Polyceridae
- genus: Colga
Issa is a genus of Lepidoptera, described by Walker in 1867.
Issa is a genus of Polyceridae.
- Issa a.k.a. Jane Siberry is an award-nominated musician, film music contributor, musical artist, record producer, organization founder, composer, lyricist.
- read more about Jane Siberry
- Issa a.k.a. Melissa Molinaro: Melissa Smith, better known by her stage name Melissa Molinaro, is an American pop singer, actress, choreographer, and model. She is perhaps best known for her reality TV appearances on Making The Band 3 and Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search For the Next Doll. She has recently co-starred in Dolph Lundgren's action film, Command Performance, and had a major role in Honey 2. She adopted her mother's maiden name Molinaro as her professional name in 2010. Melissa has received notable attention from her appearance in Old Navy's "Super C-U-T-E" commercial in 2011 and for the video for "Dance Floor", the first single from Melissa's debut album "The Love/Dance Project". She is also known for having a strong resemblance to socialite Kim Kardashian.
- read more about Melissa Molinaro
- Issa a.k.a. Isabel Granada is a Filipina actress and singer of Spanish-Filipino descent. As an actress, she made her first appearance in the TV series Villa Quintana, broadcast on he GMA Network. In 2013 She and Her Team IsabelGranadaAndKapamilya Won The Showtime's Bida Kapamilya 1st Celebrity round .she was Back on acting and came out on Daldalita Teengen Cielo de Angelina,Ana Karen Nina and Got to believe ABS-CBN.
- read more about Isabel Granada (actress)
- Issa is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born in Dakar, Senegal, his musical style blends various styles, including contemporary R&B, pop, and reggae.
- Issa a.k.a. Issa Hentona is an actor and musical artist.
- read more about Issa Hentona (actor)
- Issa is a fictional character from the 2013 film, 5 Jahre Leben.
- Issa is a fictional character from the 2008 film Captive.
- Issa is a fictional character from the 1948 film The Third Blow.
- Issa is a fictional character from Animal Yokocho.
- Issa is a fictional character from the 2009 film Tell Me Who You Are.
- Issa is a fictional character from the book Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
- Issa is a fictional character from the 1976 film 21 Hours at Munich.
- Issa is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Valley of Tears.
"Issa" is a musical EP of Issa.
- released on (8 years ago)
The Issa are a Somali clan, a sub-clan of the Dir. Members primarily reside in Djibouti, Awdal in northwestern Somalia, as well as the Shinile Zone located in the Somali Region of Ethiopia and is one of the largest clans of the Dir. Traditionally, they live as nomadic cattle breeders, but they also engage in trade and have contacts throughout the region. The populations of Six major cities of Djibouti: Djibouti City, Ali Sabieh, Arta, Holhol, Ali Adde and Assamo – are predominantly Issa and in Ethiopia: Dire Dawa, Ayesha, Adigale, Erer and Āfdem and Somalia: Zeila and Xariirad. The tomb of Sheikh Issa, the founding father of the Issa clan, in Harirad.
Phrases with Issa
Phrases starting with the word Issa:
Phrases ending with the word Issa:
- Genus Issa
- Lethe Issa
- Mastonia Issa
- Metaphycus Issa
- Synaptonecta issa
- Species Lethe Issa
- Species Metaphycus Issa
- species Synaptonecta issa
Other phrases containing the word Issa:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Issa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Web 1.0 to Web 3.0 by Piet Kommers, Pedro Isaias, Kommers Issa
Tomayess Issa is a senior lecturer at the School of Information Systems at Curtin University, Australia.
Tomayess Issa is the Conference and Program Co-Chair of the IADIS International Conference on Internet Technologies and Society and ...
A Mathematical Solution Book Containing Systematic Solutions of Many of the Most Difficult Problems (1888)
Taken from the Leading Authors on Arithmetic and Algebra, Many Problems and Solutions from Geometry, Trigonometry and Calculus : with Notes and Explanations by Benjamin Franklin Finkel
The Absc'issa is that part of they axis which is contained between the vertex and the ordinate. 13. An Hyperbola is a section...
by Thomas R. Peltier, Justin Peltier
ISSA is a not-forprofit, international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. It provides...
by Alecia T. Devantier, Carol A. Turkington
With active participation from individuals and chapters all over the world, the ISSA is the largest international, nonprofit association specifically for security professionals. Members include practitioners at all levels of the security field in a broad ...
Ignored Claims (2008)
A Focus on Tribal Education in India by D. C. Nanjunda
issa is the homeland of as many as 32 tribal communities who eside ...
by Wolf, Ruth
Theodora Issa is a multi-award winner, and a Senior Lecturer at the Curtin Business School, Curtin University, ...
The City of the Great King (1857)
Or, Jerusalem as it Was, as it Is, and as it is to be by James Turner Barclay
Sidna Issa is the name of a small domed building in the southeast corner of the Haram, called " of our Lord Jesus," in the lower room of which is an irregularly shaped trough, made of Jerusalem marble, usually called a sarcophagus, but is ...
by OECD, International Social Security Association, International Organisation of Pension Supervisors
INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY ASSOCIATION : ISSA is the world's leading international organization bringing together national social security administrations agencies. The ISSA provides information, research, expert advice and ...
by Mark Ciampa
Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)—ISSA is an international organiza- tion that provides research and education regarding computer security. The ISSA also sponsors certification programs, including the Certified Information ...
Advanced Features and Applications by Ian Flood, Nabil Kartam
Issa is the Chairman of the American Society of Civil Engineers Technical Committee on Computer Practices (TCCP) Committee on Computers in Education. Dr. Issa is also a member of the International Council for Building Research ...
by Tony Fitzpatrick, Huck-ju Kwon, Nick Manning, James Midgley, Gillian Pascall
Significantly forthe institutional developmentofthe ISSA, the combined policy agenda conferredby the Declarationof Philadelphia and ILO Convention 102 presented a clearly defined longterm programmeofaction. Accidentally or otherwise, the ...
by Facts On File, Incorporated
The Issa are a Somali people who can be found throughout the Horn of Africa in Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea, and Somalia. The Issa are Djibouti's largest ethnic group, making up at least half of the country's population; the Afar make up the ...
Second Edition by HIMSS
au ISSA Information Systems Security Association To promote management practices that will ...
by Sven Liljeblad, Catherine S Fowler, Glenda Powell
issa [is.a] MD:PS;AS. n. wolf. is.d kadipi marzikupitu Wolf created earth. SF:03. Var 1: FH=ishaa [or] issa [ isa ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Issa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Issa
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Darrell Issa.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Issa
Click on an item to play that video:
- Issa Meaning
Video shows what Issa means. A Somali clan, mainly residing in Djibouti, where it is larger of the two dominating ethnic groups.. A member of the Issa clan.
- Issa: HealthCare.gov Did Not Meet Any Definition of a Secure Website
- Issa: 'Politics Played a Part' in Benghazi Explanation
- Issa responds to Sestak explanation of White House job offer
- Issa Reflects On Having His Daughter At 16 Years Old and Being A Teenage Parent
Parental Advisory: Explicit Content * Washington D.C. born/Atlanta raised rapper and Good Life Music Group member, Issa, sits down with DJ Smallz and ...
- De 7 a 9 - Majida issa a duo con clarissa de las americas
- Issa | Spring Summer 2016 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive
Issa | Spring Summer 2016 by Jamie O'Hare | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen - Exclusive Video - LFW - London Fashion Week)
View more videos about Darrell Issa.
See also the pronunciation examples of Issa!
Quotes about Issa
Scrabble value of I1S1S1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ISSA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Issa!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Issa to see it in context!