On this page:
- Italo is a fictional character from the 1970 political drama film The Conformist.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 1999 film Asini.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 2008 film Un'estate al mare.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 1987 film Italian Night.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 2006 Brazilian film The Year My Parents Went on Vacation.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 2008 film Gomorrah.
- Italo is a fictional character from the 2008 film Miracle at St. Anna.
- released on (6 years ago)
- Italo a.k.a. Ítalo is a soccer player.
- Italo a.k.a. Ítalo is the son of Pedro Nel Gómez.
- child of Pedro Nel Gómez
Phrases with Italo
Phrases starting with the word Italo:
Other phrases containing the word Italo:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Italo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Creating Soundscapes (2013)
by Luigi Agostini
Italo Lombardo Italo is a musician and sound designer and.
Software Process Technology (2000)
7th European Workshop, EWSPT 2000, Kaprun, Austria, February 21-25, 2000. Proceedings by Reidar Conradi
ITALO is a European project devoted to the evaluation of the benefits coming from test management automation. In this paper the experiences collected and the lessons learned during ITALO are summarized. An experiment was designed to ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
Italo Svevo: The Man and the Writer, London: Secker and Warburg, and Berkeley: University of California Press, 1966 Lebowitz , Naomi, Italo Svevo, New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press, 1978 ...
by Michael David Sollars, Arbolina Llamas Jennings
Italo Svevo tra modernoe postmoderno. Ravenna,Italy: Longo, 1995. De Lauretis, Teresa. La sintassi del desiderio: Struttura e forme del romanzo sveviano. Ravenna, Italy: Longo, 1976. Furbank, Philip Nicholas. Italo Svevo: The Man and the ...
by Dennis G. Fowler
italo n.3 - a large pot. italo ...
Encyclopedia of World War II (2007)
by Alan Axelrod, Jack A. Kingston
Balbo, Italo (1896–1940) Italian Fascist and air marshal Balbo, one of the pioneers of Italian aviation, became a leading Fascist early in the movement, and went on to become Benito Mussolini's air marshal, the architect of the Italian air force.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Italo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Italo
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Italo Svevo.
Quotes about Italo
Scrabble value of I1T1A1L1O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ITALO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Italo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Italo to see it in context!